Looks like Sixers-Celtics in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Sixers-Celtics in London

Jan 11. I'm working days, it's just a 10 minute tube ride to the O2.

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
    Jan 11. I'm working days, it's just a 10 minute tube ride to the O2.
    Great that you get to see a Sixers game in London!

Hope you never get to see an Eagles game there... unless it's a "road" game. I'd be ok with that.

What I just said brought up a question... when an NFL team plays in London as a "home" game do their season ticket holders get first dibs? Also are PEL holders forced to buy tickets?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I couldn't tell you. All I know is that around Thanksgiving or just slightly after, they normally introduce the matchups for the next season. Then in January, the tickets go on sale--and from what I've seen ALL tickets go on sale. I would have to think that with the way the contracts are now signed years in advance--the Jags had a 4 year deal and I think the Rams signed the same sort of deal before they left St Louis--maybe their season ticket holders only pay for 7 regular season games instead of the usual 8. Im not sure how it works. Next year, the Eagles play the Jags in a road game. That's a possibility. But here lately, the NFL has saddled this side of the pond with teams who haven't done too well lately--except for the Cards and Vikings this year. Who wants to go see the Browns play? Unless they're playing the Eagles, not me. I won't go to any of the games this year.

Comment

It's what I thought. Here is a news release of when the Chiefs and Lions played at Wembley two seasons ago:

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...le3607280.html

Halfway down the column, the season ticket holders pay for 7 regular season games and the usual 2 preseason games.

Comment

Thats awesome! wear some Kelly green

and No one will know who the Fuc you are rooting for! sounds like a blast,,,enjoy the night out!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X