Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
    Any phans here cut the cord yet?

I was at a friends' brothers place who had, I believe, a Robi device(sp?) I know there is a Roku but it wasn't that. It had all the tv shows and movies which seemed cool but, is it enough to cut the cord?

The reason I haven't cut the cord yet is mostly due to live sports.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a device to get that works well for them? Tigerstream, Robi, Firestick, etc...

Do devices show tv shows in progress or after they air? Sports MUST be live.

Thanks much.

C
    I dropped TV with FiOS and kept internet service. I've since been using PlayStation Vue. I already had a PS3 and a PS4 and they serve as my boxes (as well as using the Android App and channel specific apps with Chromecast).

I have the top package for now, $65/month (HBO, Showtime, pretty much everything else) but I'll probably drop to the $35 soon and keep HBO for Game of Thrones, so $50 total.

The interface isn't as good, but I watch it about as much as I did (not much) so I doubt trimming further would hurt much. It's also month-to-month so no contract bullshit to worry about.

I currently have local ABC and CBS (I think) with Vue. I really don't watch local TV and I could always get an antenna if I wanted to.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
    X