Vikings Fan Here - Skol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats funny

17 Points could win the game! but seriously; the Eagles have given up 26 points over the last 12 Qrts at Home. Do the math.

In fact they haven't let up more than 20 points total at home since the Denver game on Nov 5th
    and the only reason they scored 23 was because the O hung 50 on umm, the Dee gave umm a couple Td's drives to kill the clock.

it's more like you better hope that Foles does not knock off the rust completely,, Will be his 4th start in 2 years.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      17 Points could win the game! but seriously; the Eagles have given up 26 points over the last 12 Qrts at Home. Do the math.

In fact they haven't let up more than 20 points total at home since the Denver game on Nov 5th
      and the only reason they scored 23 was because the O hung 50 on umm, the Dee gave umm a couple Td's drives to kill the clock.

it's more like you better hope that Foles does not knock off the rust completely,, Will be his 4th start in 2 years.

you guys do have a good D.. not as good as our but very good non the less.

Keenum>Foles

20-10

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        WTF are you two doing?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by VikingsFan79 View Post
          So as a Vikings fan I got sick of hearing how we were going to lose from our own fans on our own message boards. So I figured Id come here so you guys can just tell me how we are going to lose.

Now im not even saying im confident we are going to win, I think we could for sure, but im sure as shit tired of the negativity of my own fan base.

So have at it...

For me here is my breakdown. Its pretty simple...

You guys got a hell of a running game and 3 good options, we are very good against the run especially a power type running game. You guys threw something like 20 of 28 passes under 6 yards last week. Your going to have to take shots deep and burn us. i just cant see you guys having an easy time scoring points vs us if we make it so yous have to drive the length of the field vs us. Our pass defense is really friggin good, probably the best secondary in football. Rhodes is arguable the best CB in the league and Harrison Smith is the best safety in the league. Trae Waynes seems to get better every week. plus we got 2 good corners that rotate in with Terrence Newman and McKenzie Alexander. In all fairness sure Rhodes has shut down Julio, Evans, Thomas, OBJ, Antonio Brown, etc... but the WR that has done the best vs him might be Alshon Jeffrey for whatever reason. They met a few times when he was on the Bears.

On the other side of the ball, your D-line is AWESOME! Fletcher Cox and Brandon Graham are total animals and will give out O line fits. Not that its a bad O line but your d line is just really friggin good. We are also going to have a hard time scoring points but Case Keenum is not Brad Johnson or Trent Dilffer that Vikings didnt win this year in spite of Case Keenum the guy actually balled out this year not that he is a top flight QB but he played well this season he really did. I think Case will be able to make a few plays to Thielen and Diggs and I think your secondary can be passed on as they were 17th vs the pass this year. Granted that number is skewed because of the fact you guys won a ton of games and teams were passing to catch up. My concern with us is turning the ball over and giving you a short field. Foles surely didnt light it up last week but teh number were efficient and although I dont see him engineering 80 yard drives vs us if we give him a short field you guys will be able to score some points. I think based on style we are more prone to turn the ball over and that scares me.

All in all its gonna be interesting two very good team. 2 teams historically that are kinda bad luck teams. Home field should be a decent advantage but not as big of an advantage as some make it out to be. It isnt like Case Keenum is exactly calling out and changing everything like Tom fucking Brady at the line.

Vikings 20 Eagles 10 - Have at me... enjoy.

At least you guys root for your team while a bunch of my fellow fans are negative fucks.
          You queens got some fucking balls to come here and talk your shit. I'll bite though. I am a Philly Native who lives in MN (wife brought me to this shithole). All I hear all day long at work (I wear Philly teams on most of my shit and my computer has Philly stickers all over it) is how we are gonna get our "ass kicked","Atlanta was easy",just a bunch of mouth breathers who only time they give a shit about the queens is when they are in the position they currently are in, which is rare. Most of the time you miserable cucks hate so hard on all your sports teams (Minus the wild) / city and I don't blame you one bit. its fucking boring here. You have Minneapolis and thats it. The rest of MN is a bunch of cousin fuckers who like to play cave man during the ice age, and sea captains during the summer.

Comment

you guys are kinda Gary with a silent 'R'
            You're flat with a silent 'L'. Get bent, Tubb Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
              You queens got some fucking balls to come here and talk your shit. I'll bite though. I am a Philly Native who lives in MN (wife brought me to this shithole). All I hear all day long at work (I wear Philly teams on most of my shit and my computer has Philly stickers all over it) is how we are gonna get our "ass kicked","Atlanta was easy",just a bunch of mouth breathers who only time they give a shit about the queens is when they are in the position they currently are in, which is rare. Most of the time you miserable cucks hate so hard on all your sports teams (Minus the wild) / city and I don't blame you one bit. its fucking boring here. You have Minneapolis and thats it. The rest of MN is a bunch of cousin fuckers who like to play cave man during the ice age, and sea captains during the summer.
              Yeah except im from Jersey. Not really talking that much crap. Granted I think we will win but the 2 best teams in the NFC are deservingly here.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                You're flat with a silent 'L'. Get bent, Tubb Rock.
                ummm nope...

Comment

It makes me want to start a You Poor Stupid Fucks thread

Comment

Come on. That’s you Krumkake!!!
                    Last edited by Drama Queen; 01-18-2018, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Not on Grass!

see you keep thinking your playing on the carpet in 70 degree windless Temps,,,this is in Philly and your dee has let up bigger number on Grass
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

I heard you were Cute Blond last week

what happened?
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

you guys do have a good D.. not as good as our but very good non the less.
                          Its really weird to me when people talk like this. Do you play for the Vikings or something? Get a life you fucking loser.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                            see you keep thinking your playing on the carpet in 70 degree windless Temps,,,this is in Philly and your dee has let up bigger number on Grass
                            Very true. but if we gonna go with that gotta say our offense sure put up some pts on grass as well. but its gonna be in the 40's.... and we are bringing the purple rain...
                            Last edited by VikingsFan79; 01-18-2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Really, dude?

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                                Its really weird to me when people talk like this. Do you play for the Vikings or something? Get a life you fucking loser.
                                yeah this is harrison smith... eat a dick

Comment

Working...
                                X