No announcement yet.

This Board is going to go bezerk when the Eagles make it to the Superbowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foles rose to the top in his last playoff start. Doesn't necessarily translate to anything this time around but he has done it before. Sorry, trying to be positive.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      Let’s circle back to the Sixers...Foles playing 3 straight games at the level required to beat 3 playoff teams and win the Super Bowl (with Schwartz’s D) is equivalent to Jerryd Bayless being a + in 3 straight games.

Cream rises to the top and shit flushes to the bottom.
      This is like expecting the Sixers to beat three good teams in a row without Embiid. As far as a positive spin, I truly believe Wentz is one of the best QBs in the NFL. While I expect his rehab to impact next year's performance, I am tickled to death he's an Eagle.

Comment

Discuss

One more motherfuckers

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
          One more motherfuckers
          a message board for eagles fans will be happy when the eagles make it to the super bowl.

real hot take there skip bayless.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
            a message board for eagles fans will be happy when the eagles make it to the super bowl.

real hot take there skip bayless.
            I'm pumped up buddy....FYI My best friend is a Vikings fan and I told him Devin Cook is the real deal

Comment

I'm pumped up buddy....FYI My best friend is a Vikings fan and I told him Devin Cook is the real deal
              this is the most satisfying win i can ever remembed. hope they keep this up.

Comment

this is the most satisfying win i can ever remembed. hope they keep this up.
                I think this game will give Foles a little bit more confidence in himself..The last 2 weeks he looked like Kevin Kolb

Comment

I think this game will give Foles a little bit more confidence in himself..The last 2 weeks he looked like Kevin Kolb
                  he had his moments today both good and bad. i think they are good enough in other areas to get it done. this season has been magical so far, why not us?

Comment

he had his moments today both good and bad. i think they are good enough in other areas to get it done. this season has been magical so far, why not us?
                    True

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                      Oh, I was unaware of that rule. I saw him trow a nice pass to Agoholor to seal the win. Guessing that doesn't count because he had his eyes closed or something....
                      It's on page 1776 of the new rulebook.

Comment

Bump!

Without a motherfucking doubt

Comment

Hello, I’m here to repent.

Comment

Hammered & Happy
                            WOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                            X