* Draft GTG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * Draft GTG

We had some talks about getting together.
    Never to soon to plan. Anyone have 411 on tickets, events. I think it would cool to say I was at the NFL draft.
    I know it's not for everyone. Never know of eagles move up or down, and what time we will pick.

I'd definitely be interested.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Some things to keep in mind

Here's what they did last year:

http://www.nfl.com/drafttown/faq

If they set it up like they had it in Chicago, there will be semi-covered seating (I think that's "Selection Square") and outdoor standby area.

Even without any kind of ticket, there should be plenty to do and see. I imagine they'll have all sorts of stuff lining the parkway. I guess the trick will be finding a good place to stay, to meet up, and to hang out as a group.

Comment

That would be cool...

....one of the few things with the NFL I haven't witnessed first hand.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

we discussed it at the Dullas gate

CB was saying maybe only so many tix per franchise,,,But I'm going to write the league office and see if we can get a shot at buying tickets..not sure if the public gets a chance to buy them.

deff will be there.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Thursday night? I hate the new draft.

Comment

Think Everyone agrees with you there

An all day Sat would have been nice!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

YAY ON GAYTE, YAWN ON DRAFT, UNLESS IT'S A DRAUGHT THEN IT'S A YAY.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I think the best move would be to gayte someplace else during the day. Maybe FDR park?

And then head to the Parkway for the draft.

I don't think there will be a proper place for a tailgate near the Parkway.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Fairmount park east is just a half mile to a mile away, they should have some good picnic spots to gayte in.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                      Fairmount park east is just a half mile to a mile away, they should have some good picnic spots to gayte in.
                      Good idea.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                        I'LL STAY BACK WITH THE ZUBUS AND A SHOTGUN TO HOLD DOWN THE FORT.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                        X