Happy Wall Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does 91ED do?

Yo, he gets the rent a cars out on time and under budget. Glad to see he gets a day to enjoy the Orange douchebag before his adminstration turns to complete shit.

Comment

The bored rocket scientist/pedophile chiming in. "Have a seat"
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
        Yo, he gets the rent a cars out on time and under budget. Glad to see he gets a day to enjoy the Orange douchebag before his adminstration turns to complete shit.
        BL being tolerant and TD attacking someone personally for having a successful career. Classic.
        It IS About Me Asshole
        -----------------------
        Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
          A lot of you are on watch. The rest of you enjoy!
          Trump didn't wear an American flag pin on his lapel. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
            Look, I want Trump to be successful.
            What specific accomplishments are you looking for?
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I hand you a compliment and you project your own moral failings onto me? What did I say about you that was false? You should learn to not be so thin skinned like your hero. Enjoy your day its all down hill from here.

Comment

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
                I hand you a compliment and you project your own moral failings onto me? What did I say about you that was false? You should learn to not be so thin skinned like your hero. Enjoy your day its all down hill from here.
                Huh?
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

He's a psychopath curmudgeon

Comment

He's a psychopath curmudgeon
                    says the guy who jerks off to The apprentice, has my photo as an avatar and in person reminds me of

Comment

Second person in this thread to speak of my dick. Homoerotic

Comment

HAHA

well....You are the most likely bored poster to actually blow Donald Trump. You fondle him in each post

Comment

Nothing personal but I'm shocked your business hasn't failed considering you spend 10 hours a day thinking about Trump. You should charge him rent he's living in your head, just building hotels and walls on top of that small plot known as your brain

Comment

A lot of you are on watch. The rest of you enjoy!
                            What's your take on all the douches who are annihilating Washington DC?

Comment

Horrible question. What do you think? Despicable people just asking to be sent to the wall. Regardless of your take on the president your life will be fine if you give more than you take. Beta liberals will never get that.

Comment

I hope your wall is high enough to hang him for treason which he has already committed!
                                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                                X