Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can stop with the Romo, Kaepernick, etc. talk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can stop with the Romo, Kaepernick, etc. talk.

Foles is the guy. He has worked closely with Carson all season and there is no damn way another QB can get in here and get up to speed. Also, from what we've seen of Wentz, he'll be there coaching Foles up.

Foles has shown flashes of brilliance and the coaches he had when he was a starting QB were a mixture of turds and venereal diseases. Under our coaching staff, maybe he can shine. We've reached the Big Dick Nick area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its just mindless chatter

people distracting themselves.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

I’m with Nate.

Comment

You're going to need a backup for Foles no matter what. Im a big believer in Foles--he led this team to the playoffs in 13 and had a 6-2 record in 14 before he got injured. I thought it was a big mistake to trade him. However, you're still going to need a backup for him no matter what and it wouldn't be smart, no matter what to put all your faith in a 6th round draft pick who's never taken an NFL snap. If they have the money, they should try to sign Kapernick and explain to him that he's the backup right now. However, if this team makes it as far as the NFCCG, and they're trailing by 10-14 points, they should make a change. 4 weeks is enough time to assimilate a system.

Comment

Bobby we have a backup on the roster

Dougie just said he has confidence in the kid,,so no Kappy
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
            You're going to need a backup for Foles no matter what. Im a big believer in Foles--he led this team to the playoffs in 13 and had a 6-2 record in 14 before he got injured. I thought it was a big mistake to trade him. However, you're still going to need a backup for him no matter what and it wouldn't be smart, no matter what to put all your faith in a 6th round draft pick who's never taken an NFL snap. If they have the money, they should try to sign Kapernick and explain to him that he's the backup right now. However, if this team makes it as far as the NFCCG, and they're trailing by 10-14 points, they should make a change. 4 weeks is enough time to assimilate a system.
            I don't disagree with bringing in a back up replacement. I'd rather have a 40 or 50th ranked backup than a 96th.

Comment

They need a third string.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                They need a third string.
                They rolled with 2 for a while and one on the practice squad.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

yeah

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                  They rolled with 2 for a while and one on the practice squad.
                  I'd rather use the roster spot on another position player. If Foles and Sudsy get hurt, we're screwed anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X