• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to throw a few deep,

Gomer needs to play aggressively against this dee,,,they will get flags
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Exactly, let’s not be conservative.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

all fucin over him

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Exactly, let’s not be conservative.
      perfect!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

There ya go

Nice
        "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
          BAM YOU DA MAN.......
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

You called it

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            good job
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

It worked in our favor, but I hated the call and read on 3rd and 1
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Have to stay with it...

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                good job
                webster does not have a cramp~!
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                X