Douglas High School in Parkland Fla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Douglas High School in Parkland Fla

was my Brothers kids high school... they both graduated from there and my Brother still lives just near there.. what a shame so many fine young lives lost...My Niece and Nephew both played Baseball/softball...I attended about 12 of their games in the 6 years they attended, I even Ran the concession stand one time when someone couldn't make it! Free hot dogs! Not a bad gig.....I'm in shock ,,,Prayers go out to all the families. Time to make some changes America; and its not zoloft.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Senseless

Thoughts and prayers to the families, I’m all for change, it’s just that nothing seems to work. Where to even begin? I just make sure I tell my wife I love her every time one of us walks out the door. What’s even sadder in my case is that this doesn’t even surprise me anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      was my Brothers kids high school... they both graduated from there and my Brother still lives just near there.. what a shame so many fine young lives lost...My Niece and Nephew both played Baseball/softball...I attended about 12 of their games in the 6 years they attended, I even Ran the concession stand one time when someone couldn't make it! Free hot dogs! Not a bad gig.....I'm in shock ,,,Prayers go out to all the families. Time to make some changes America; and its not zoloft.
      This is insanity all these young lives snuffed out and for what? I understand mental illness and all there is lineage in my family and i battled anxiety and depression but as a non American, and i am really not trying to stir shit up, why the fuck does the 2nd amendment still have such a stronghold on so many people? When will people, government, lawmakers ect wake up and realize this stuff happens all too often in the US as compared to other countries. Again guys three quarters of my family live in the US I am not anti US at all far from but this is ridiculous -fuck this kid is 19 he's an adult and made an adult decision but why such easy access to guns like a fucking AR-15??? Prayers to the families of the victims and their loved ones!
      Last edited by Spartan92; 02-14-2018, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Let the county Mourn

and get the A hole Congress to do their jobs!!!!,,,stop taking all the gun Lobby $$$$$$$ and start to defend the living as much as they do the Guns!
        Last edited by TRENT; 02-14-2018, 09:38 PM.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          This is insanity all these young lives snuffed out and for what? I understand mental illness and all there is lineage in my family and i battled anxiety and depression but as a non American, and i am really not trying to stir shit up, why the fuck does the 2nd amendment still have such a stronghold on so many people? When will people, government, lawmakers ect wake up and realize this stuff happens all too often in the US as compared to other countries. Again guys three quarters of my family live in the US I am not anti US at all far from but this is ridiculous -fuck this kid is 19 he's an adult and made an adult decision but why such easy access to guns like a fucking AR-15??? Prayers to the families of the victims and their loved ones!
          CAN GET ANY GUN YOU WANT ON BLACK MARKET DAMN NEAR OVERNIGHT IF YOU KNOW THE RIGHT BAD GUYS, WHO ALL NEED TO BE PUT TO DEATH.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS SHIT. WISH SOMEONE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET RID OF ILLEGAL GUNS BUT HOW? FUCKIN HORRIBLE.
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 02-14-2018, 10:06 PM.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I'd be shocked if it weren't so damn common

Godspeed to all those touched by it. It's sad and a horrible and I just hope we can get over this kind of s***

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
              Godspeed to all those touched by it. It's sad and a horrible and I just hope we can get over this kind of s***
              NEED TO FIND SOME WAY TO GET RID OF ILLEGAL GUNS. BUT HOW, HOW DO YOU FIND WHO IS BRINGING THEM IN, MAKING THEM?
              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 02-14-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Time to go watch some parade highlights, I need to smile right now, and just hope to god that we figure this shit out. Hug your loved ones a little tighter tonight and never miss the chance to tell them how much you love them

Comment

AR-15

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  NEED TO SOME WAY TO GET RID OF ILLEGAL GUNS. BUT HOW, HOW DO YOU FIND WHO IS BRINGING THEM IN, MAKING THEM?
                  Is a *legal* gun. W.T.F.?

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                    Is a *legal* gun. W.T.F.?
                    ?????? NO IDEA.
                    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 02-14-2018, 10:27 PM.

Comment

When deer have body armour

night vision and are walking through the woods with AK 48'S, oK Fine...

Why any human in a mass society needs automatic weapons that can have large clips is beyond me? it all comes down to money.... I come from a family of hunters,,,I got my shotgun License at 12 Yo.....my brother is a sharp shooter and a certified Gun Nut...No one wants to take your 12 gauge, 308 or 30 Ot 6 away from you! take a good look at what an arm was when the Bill of rights was written!!!! a fucing 1 shot muzzle loader,,,this is insane!
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Just one small piece

?????? NO IDEA.
                        Of the unbelievable.

Comment

?????? NO IDEA.
                          The AR-15 semi-automatic rifle designed by Eugene Stoner manufactured in 1963 by Colt for the US Army as the M-16 except the M-16 is select fire, semi or full auto. The thing about the AR-15 is that it uses the same .223 Remington round.
                          .223 caliber or 5.56 mm is the same diameter as your average .22 caliber plinking rifle. A small diameter bullet with a small shell with not that much gun powder in it. Sure it could kill you if it hit something vital. But compared to the .223 round it's a world of difference. the AR-15 round is basically the same diameter but much longer and pointed. And even more concerning is the shell casing is much longer and holds much more powder giving a tremendous velocity to the round. The .22 is good for shooting rabbits and small varmints out to 100 yards. The .223 is perfect for killing people from 10 feet out to 500 yards. It is particularly deadly because the relatively light weight of the round when it impacts the human body, it usually begins to tumble end over end causing horrific wounds that are difficult repair. The patent for the AR15 ran out in 1977. Now any small time company can make their own version of basically the same rifle. There are probably more than 100 manufacturers today making 10's of thousands every year. You can buy one brand new for $400 or less. High grade, powerful ammo can be bought cheaply at Walmart or even cheaper online and delivered to your door. It's the weapon of choice of those who wish to do harm to others, in my opinion. Great stopping power and penetration, high velocity super accurate round, cheap to purchase, cheap ammo, tons of accessories (laser dot sights, scopes,etc.,) cheap hi capacity 20 and 30 round mags. But the problem is not the AR15, it's a great rifle at the range, fun to shoot, but that they are getting into the wrong hands. How can you control the evil in some people? Arm everyone? Disarm everyone? I don't think that is going to stop someone who is deranged. They don't care about dying. Maybe educating teachers and student to recognize the signs of mental illness and reporting it to authorities who then find the person and detain them for evaluation and treatment before they have a chance to do something tragic. But that may be the beginning of the end of our civic freedom and the creation of a police state. I don't think there is a real solution. Very sad place we are in in this country right now.
                          Last edited by Phire Phat Phuck; 02-14-2018, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
                            Thoughts and prayers to the families, I’m all for change, it’s just that nothing seems to work. Where to even begin? I just make sure I tell my wife I love her every time one of us walks out the door. What’s even sadder in my case is that this doesn’t even surprise me anymore.
                            "nothing seems to work"

Comment

It's too soon......

To even talk about thoughts and prayers

Comment

Working...
                              X