Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO acting the fool on NFLN right now

Dude’s his own worst enemy.

Course, I’d likely be acting the same if that fake fucking bitch Deion sanders was all up in my face.

He's a self important jackass. He might have swayed some votes away from him tonight with that garbage. He'll never figure it out.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Primetime is just as bad

Comment

I agree, he's a goof but he's already in the HOF and has 2 rings. Owens has neither and can only get into the HOF now.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Ruben Frank made the point that Owens' achievements dwarf Chris Carter's and, although he did not like Owens as a person when he was in Philadelphia, Carter is a convicted felon and Owens never had problems like that.

Owens should be a slam dunk inductee ... it's not a personality contest.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Owens should be a slam dunk inductee ... it's not a personality contest.
            This. Marvin Harrison is in the Hall of Fame. Ray Lewis will be too.

Comment

never has been about his stats.

Comment

should have been in first-ballot, and now the writers will keep him out just to spite him.

Comment

The only time I ever called into sports radio in my life was last year when some knucklehead journalist (and HOF voter) was on Mad Dog Sports defending his vote against TO on the basis that other athletes in the room didn't like him personally and "wouldn't want to be on a team with him." It's a joke. He voted against Dawk and in favor of Lynch, which also set me off.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

this is the problem with the HOF voting process. the peter kings of the world voting for guys that they like. i wonder if even randy moss will have to wait a few years to get in due to this arbitrary BS.

Comment

Forgot who was talking about this but the fact that Randy Moss is now a member of the media should help him out...

Comment

Working...
                      X