• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions that need answering

Defense

1) What happened to the pass rush?
    2) What happened to the secondary?
    3) What happened to the tackling?
    4) What was the game plan regarding the middle of the field?

Offense
    1) where did the game run game go?
    2) where was Ertz?
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

All excellent questions no doubt we all have.
    We'll see if they are answered.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      Defense

1) What happened to the pass rush?
      2) What happened to the secondary?
      3) What happened to the tackling?
      4) What was the game plan regarding the middle of the field?

Offense
      1) where did the game run game go?
      2) where was Ertz?
      WAIT.....DID WE LOSE THIS GAME? DID IGGS DO ANYTHING RIGHT?

CONFUSED......
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Even when the Eagles were firing on all cylinders, it still took a last minute record setting field goal to beat the stupid Giants earlier this year. Win is a win. I'm with you.

Comment

Why are we playing zone D all the time

Focus.. The bye should help that. Just need to squeak out another win and take HFA

Comment

They've played shitty defense for 3 weeks now.

Today they barely beat a 2-11 (now 2-12) team with "who the fuck is that?" playing their skill positions aside from QB and gave up 500 fucking yards.

You still confused, or does that make you wonder what they'll do against a playoff team?
            Last edited by slag; 12-17-2017, 08:49 PM.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The D looked like shit

Why the fuck would you play zone all game against a team like this? Line up in man and light Eli up, Buddy style

Comment

Three weeks on the road in a row. Two on the west coast. They are 12-2. Which one of us predicted that?

Comment

So?

The defense, which was the most pleasant surprise this year (particularly the secondary), has declined in the last 3 weeks and the corn kernel on the top of that turd pile was today's effort.

Who cares where they've played to stink this bad?

Comment

You do know the are human? And that they won 2 of the 3 games? No team dominates 16 games.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      They've played shitty defense for 3 weeks now.

Today they barely beat a 2-11 (now 2-12) team with "who the fuck is that?" playing their skill positions aside from QB and gave up 500 fucking yards.

You still confused, or does that make you wonder what they'll do against a playoff team?
                      12 AND 2 WITH A BYE. I DON'T LOOK AT NEGATIVES, ESPECIALLY WITH A WIN AGAINST A TEAM WHO ALWAYS, ALWAYS PLAYS A CLOSE EAST DIVISION TOUGH GAME. BOTTOM LINE..... 12 AND TWO. MY GLASS IS HALF FULL NOT EMPTY.

WE WON, WITH BACK UP Q.B..... BACK UP MID LINE BACKER, BACK UP TACKLE!!!! WOOOOO!
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

This Defense did stink

\but that doesn't mean they can not fix this and start to play better,,,more pass rush will def help the DB's and yes Start Douglas and bring Darby off the bench,, if they were giving up 250 yards rushing Id be worried. But this stuff can be corrected and it is a long ass season
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Dominate?

Mediocre would be a colossal improvement from that shit today.

Comment

Well we need homefield throughout, the D is a lot better at home. They sucked ass today and they should be mocked.
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

RBG play call on 4th and 1 (closer to 2 yards) was dumpster juice.
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X