Bears Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears Game

I was able to score a ticket to game. Anybody else from here going? If so, we should meet up during the pre-game festivities.

P.S. This will be my first Monday night game evah!
    Last edited by Mcnabbergasted; 09-14-2016, 11:08 AM.
    WTF, man!

Congrats and enjoy it!

Comment

My first MNF game was the Giants in 88 when Randall defied gravity when he got hit by Carl Banks. Last year in Atlanta was my 2nd.

Comment

Nice. My first MNF game was 1996, Dallas at Eagles when Rodney Peete tore his patellar tendon. Loss.

Comment

My first and only time at the Linc was the MNF game in 2005 where mcnabb got hurt and Mike McMahon came in. They lost to the 'turds by a point, Akers missed a FG that would have won the game. I believe the season was done after that game.

Trying really hard to make it to the game on Veterans Day weekend this year against the Falcons and meet some of you jamokes for a gayte.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
            My first MNF game was the Giants in 88 when Randall defied gravity when he got hit by Carl Banks. Last year in Atlanta was my 2nd.
            That was in '88? Damn, I'm getting old. I remember being in a cabin in Deep Creek Lake, MD as I watched that game in front of a roaring fire.

Comment

I was at the definitive...

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
              Nice. My first MNF game was 1996, Dallas at Eagles when Rodney Peete tore his patellar tendon. Loss.
              First MNF game in Philly. First use of my new press card. 1971. Franklin Field. White helmets. The Howard Cosell drunk game. Vagiants. Loss.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
              X