Championship gear thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    Fortunately my mom, dad, and most of my family are still alive, so I don't need to do anything like this. But it is a great idea.
    Thanks.

If anyone does decide to buy the garden flags I posted, be aware that the miniature flag poles are sold separately (same site).

One of the reasons I went with the miniature flags as opposed to some other Eagle paraphernalia is bc most cemeteries allow miniature flags, but don't allow much else.
    Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmo View Post
      I bought 25 of these and am in the processing of planting one each at the graves of friends/relatives who were not fortunate to see what we did. I made a personal promise to a couple of them to do this, but figured I would do it for others too.

https://www.sportsflagsandpennants.c...7033_prd1.html

Sorry for posting again.
      This is a great idea. I might borrow it.

Comment

Just had a brainstorm

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        What did you get? Where did you get it? Any steals out there?
        Lost my wedding ring in the surf here a few months ago - have to get a new one. Could I convince wifey that an Eagles SB ring can double as a wedding ring? Challenge accepted
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I did the same thing

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
          Lost my wedding ring in the surf here a few months ago - have to get a new one. Could I convince wifey that an Eagles SB ring can double as a wedding ring? Challenge accepted
          at Siesta Key back in 2007.

Comment

Working...
          X