Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas and Disney both dissed us

Pats favorite to win next year's SB?

Anyone see Foles at Disney with Mickey? The rat was fucking wearing a Pat's jersey!

Guess we got to go back to back to really flip the bird to those who still doubt!
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

The Pats being favorites makes zero sense : we just beat them with a bunch of backups and will have all the starters back next year

Comment

Win one for carson

Comment

Yo JuTMSY4.........

Where in West Philly? I was born and raised there (Wynnefield).
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

West Powelton. Boss wants to move there. We like except the college kids (duh). But the chance toto bui at the right price is unbeatable in the city

Comment

You mean you found a place.....

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
            West Powelton. Boss wants to move there. We like except the college kids (duh). But the chance toto bui at the right price is unbeatable in the city
            That Drexel hasn’t bought up yet?

It was such a nice, small school when I attended. Now it seems like an out of control monster.

Nice old neighborhood. Hope you’re enjoying it.
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

It's great. We're actually far enough out where there isn't much in the way of school buildings. I like Drexel well enough and I think the coop program is great, but the college students are terrible neighbors. They just don't care. But the locals are good people.

Comment

They were a lot more subdued in my day

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                It's great. We're actually far enough out where there isn't much in the way of school buildings. I like Drexel well enough and I think the coop program is great, but the college students are terrible neighbors. They just don't care. But the locals are good people.
                But then, we were all nerdy science students. Now Drexel has all these various schools. Hell, we didn’t even have any D1 teams.

Comment

I mean, they're not dangerous, but they just don't care, pick up, take care of things, etc. I guess I was the same way when I was in college.

We looked in a lot of places, but I really think West philly is the next place to explode. If Amazon comes, it's gonna become a boom town.

Comment

Working...
                  X