The Eureka moment for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
    I couldn't trust it until I saw 00 on the clock. Definitely a delayed eureka moment for me.
    I started bawling on the strip sack. Then we weren't able to run the clock out my heart stopped. Then when the clock hit 0 I was in shock looking to make sure there was no flag... Then I lost it

Comment

I thought you were referring to the knockout hit.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Do you think after the strip sack when the Eagles had it 3rd and 5 that they should have thrown a short safe pass or were you guys alright with him running it at that point?

Comment

It's a very tough call there ... you want Brady with as little time as you can bleed and an incompletion is fucked.

As it turned out, after gunslinging all day, Gomer went conservative and it was the right call, but I was hoping he had something up his sleeve that got Clement one on one with a guy out in the flat.

Maybe him and Blount in the same formation and a fake to Blount and toss to him the other way?

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            It's a very tough call there ... you want Brady with as little time as you can bleed and an incompletion is fucked.

As it turned out, after gunslinging all day, Gomer went conservative and it was the right call, but I was hoping he had something up his sleeve that got Clement one on one with a guy out in the flat.

Maybe him and Blount in the same formation and a fake to Blount and toss to him the other way?
            During a game there are many mistake made. Pederson called an excellent game but his one mistake in my opinion was on 2nd down right before the 2 minute warning he should have tried tot throw for the first down. Clock would have stopped regardless at the 2 minute warning and if you got the first down the game was over.

Other mistake in my opinion was chairing the missed extra point in the first half. Get the one on the next touchdown. Regardless he had an incredible game plan and in any game you can find small nuances that could change the outcome but he didn't need to. Changing the pass option of the RPO to outs and fades confused the defense and was key to the success.

Comment

I didn't like going for two early either ... not that you can predict what happens after shit like that but if he had that point, Elliot makes it nine with that kick and it's basically over that way.

Fuck it ... they won.

Comment

I didn't relax until the clock said 00...

but every time the camera showed Foles' face, I had a moment where I truly believed they'd win the game. He seem so poised, calm, and determined, it made me feel the same, if only for a second.

Comment

Yeah that was my moment as well...

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  Until that strip I figured we were doomed
                  Oh shit to Hell Yeah in one play.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

When they didn't overturn Clement TD I knew it was ours, any other time/game that call gets overturned.

Comment

Working...
                    X