Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland’s 4th overall for footlong Foles

Get it done Howie
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Originally posted by Loki View Post
    Get it done Howie
    Yes!

Comment

Frankly

I ‘d trade Foles and the Bird’s number one for the fourth overall.
      Hey. I can dream
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Saquon?
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

In my opinion BDN deserves the right to call his own shot.

Philadelphia legend.

You don’t deal a guy who won your first SB ever to any team without making sure he is ok with the deal.

Big Dick Nick! He played fucking great in the playoff.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Last week...

I was all about "oh hey if they win and Foles gets MVP, trade him and 32 to Cleveland for 4."

Now he's actually Super Bowl MVP, and the thought of him leaving town just doesn't feel right anymore. Nick's legendary now, which is still strange to me haha. BUT I LOVE IT BABY!

Comment

I don't believe Gomer and Howlo would do anything, even if Cleveland was on the phone, without talking to Foles and seeing what he wants.

And, on that point, IMO I'm not sure Foles would be Big Dick Nick in another system ... and I kinda think he knows it.
                Last edited by slag; 02-06-2018, 07:30 AM.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  Philadelphia legend.

You don’t deal a guy who won your first SB ever to any team without making sure he is ok with the deal.

Agree, especially since there is no way of knowing what Carson is going to be like now that we know he tore both ACL and LCL. Unless the guy you are picking at #4 is an absolute guaranteed stud I say NO.

Comment

Agree 100%

Philadelphia legend.

For this coming year Nick should be able to make his own call....he came here on his own and did his job and more.

Hell, we should picking out where we place his statue....talk about a Rocky story.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

This is what I said in another thread--when he was interviewed before the SB, he was saying how much his wife and he loved Philly and he loved being part of the Eagles and playing for Pederson who was the only coach to work him out before he was drafted.

He's already made his money with the Rams and in his current contract with the Eagles. And the thing is--he doesn't need the money. As we all know, his family is loaded.

Just listening to him I get the feeling he doesn't care if he goes back to the bench. He knows this is Wentz's team. I think the Eagles will hold on to him.

Comment

I didn't see what you posted ... but I'm focusing more on how he would play as the starter in another scheme than on his loyalty to the organization and the personal/family "fit" for him.

It could, I suppose, come to money, but as you indicated, he may not give as much of a shit about that as most players.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

I agree. Especially when it comes to Cleveland. I don't think you can send him there in good conscious unless you talk to him and he wants it.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Philadelphia legend.

100% Don't send him there, the NFL's version of Siberia unless its something that he wants to do.
                              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
                              X