Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Igglephans!!!

HOW BOUT THEM IGGLES !!!!!!

World Champions Baybeee!!! Still sinking in this morning but damn does it have a nice ring to it!!!!

Glad to see all the posts here and on Facenutz....got to eat this up, bathe in it.

Sports radio this morning NEVER sounded soooo sweet!!!
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

WOOO! YOU'RE THE BEST!

ENJOY THIS!

Comment

So good

so fucking good.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

PRAISE THE CHICKEN!!!!

Wentz will get his next year, book it!

Comment

If there was ever a time for you to come out of graphics retirement and do a new board graphic, it is now.

"#@%* the Man, This Place is for SUPER BOWL *&%^ing Champion Eagles Fans.

and a new graphic with mini KG- Found the Lombardi, still can't find my aramingo...

Comment

Once my head clears....It’s my intention to create something

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
            If there was ever a time for you to come out of graphics retirement and do a new board graphic, it is now.

"#@%* the Man, This Place is for SUPER BOWL *&%^ing Champion Eagles Fans.

and a new graphic with mini KG- Found the Lombardi, still can't find my aramingo...
            ... a Super Bowl Championship should good enough to pull me out of retirement....lol.

Praise the Chicken!!!
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Praise the Chicken !!!!!

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
              WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

PRAISE THE CHICKEN!!!!

Wentz will get his next year, book it!
              ....never has poultry looked so gooooooood!!!

Comment

Hooray!
                I still have my tailgayte shirt- it's a family heirloom now.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                  ... a Super Bowl Championship should good enough to pull me out of retirement....lol.

Praise the Chicken!!!
                  CLUCK YEAH!!!
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Time for a new bored banner

woooo
                    Last edited by Loki; 02-05-2018, 01:17 PM. Reason: Just because
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                    X