What's going on with Brooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on with Brooks

Between him showing up and not being able to play and dumb fuck Lane Johnson being out all year it's a miracle Wentz hasn't been killed this season.

Bubble gut

He supposedly missed a few games over previous seasons because of it.

And, according to Pedey, it only happens on game day.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
      He supposedly missed a few games over previous seasons because of it.

And, according to Pedey, it only happens on game day.
      So basically anxiety/nerves? Someone get him on some meds or get him a psychologist. Not like its going to get better on its own

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Between him showing up and not being able to play and dumb fuck Lane Johnson being out all year it's a miracle Wentz hasn't been killed this season.
        http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphi...brooks-2-games

Comment

I can empathize if he has a legit psychiatric condition or something like that. But there's just something odd to me about the notion of being able to call out sick when you're getting paid 40 million dollars.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

To this day

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            I can empathize if he has a legit psychiatric condition or something like that. But there's just something odd to me about the notion of being able to call out sick when you're getting paid 40 million dollars.
            I still don't get the fact that George Brett didn't play in the World Series due to hemorrhoids. But in BB's case, it seems to me that you could give him some Happy Pills before the game or have him chew some khat or something.
            DB

Comment

I just really, really hope we didn't just give a fat new contract to Shawn Andrews II.

Comment

Same here- That's why I said he needs to get some help or it will not change. He will continue to feel inundated and anxious on gameday leading to this.

Comment

http://www.phillyvoice.com/stomach-c...ually-anxiety/

I was spot on. Gotta find him some help so this is not as big of an issue next year.

Comment

After looking at one of the Athletic articles, I thought back to these discussions. The guy has really gotten his shit together, and he's been an outstanding addition. More evidence of the cohesiveness of this team.

Comment

good article on him this week and how well he has managed his anxiety. His is a name you NEVER hear all season on the eagles' OL and that means he is doing one hell of a job.

Dude has been flat out amazing all season. One of the more underappreciated guys on the entire team, if not league.

Comment

Made the Pro Bowl!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...andle-anxiety/
                        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

He's been a beast all year. Wis has been solid too thank god he's in there and not Seumalo

Comment

Working...
                          X