Jeffrey
    Smith
    Ajayi
    Blount
    Robinson
    Bradham
    Elliott
    FOLES

All of them massive yesterday, all brought in in the last 12 months.

Bradham

VERY underrated signing.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Not to me. I watched the guy play in Buffalo and was very excited to see him sign with the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        Jeffrey
        Smith
        Ajayi
        Blount
        Robinson
        Bradham
        Elliott
        FOLES

If you’re gonna make a list, please put Jernigan on it.
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

He had a pro bowl Year!

right from the beginning I thought wow he's making some moves we all see,,but the Iggles FO never made!

great job Howie,,,no Pro Bowl for the Eagles this year!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            Jeffrey
            Smith
            Ajayi
            Blount
            Robinson
            Bradham
            Elliott
            FOLES

Bradham was picked up in early '16. But swap him out with Jernigan and the point remains. Howie 2.0 has been on fire.

Comment

Derek Barnett and Chris Long aint too bad either

Comment

Bringing Foles back turned out to be like bringing Trotter back though who the hell knew.

Comment

He’s not fucking around like the Haberdasher did. Be great at every position and not cheap out on wide receivers and linebackers.

Comment

The culture he established this year was unbelievable. Strapped for cash, he didn't pick up undersized hustle guys. He got badasses who came in and played like badasses. The team will be together for the most part next year, so hopefully this year's philosophy can get into the DNA going forward.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Bradham and Jernigan are guys who you don't want hitting you.

I also think Clement was one of the better moves he (and Douglas) made.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                        Derek Barnett and Chris Long aint too bad either
                        And both were equally massive yesterday. If Robinson's picks six (forced by Long) was the played that turned the game around, Barnett's strip sack (and Long's recovery) was the play that slammed the door on them.

The way everybody is playing a role in this run is one of the big reasons this is the best run ever. Love seeing the whole team involved like this.

Comment

Can we take a moment, and give it up for...

Jim Schwartz.

Helluva coach. And don't underestimate his role in bringing in a lot of the D talent.

Jim Schwartz is the unsung MVP of this team.

I love Doug, and he is a genius. But part of his genius is letting Jim man and command the Defense.

I hope Doug and Jim have many happy returns! Pay Jim HC money, right now.

Comment

That defense was great but the HC and OC had a hell of a game yesterday.

After Ajaii got stuffed at the five in our endzone and they came out in that funky formation with all the shifts to some shit with Agholor in he backfield on 3d and goal ... I was laughing my ass off as the Vikings didn't know whether to shit or go blind and then BDN hit Jefferey for the six.
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                              Bradham was picked up in early '16. But swap him out with Jernigan and the point remains. Howie 2.0 has been on fire.
                              Long was a beast of a pick up and don't forget the trade for Darby.. expendable WR that did shit this year for a CB that had an up and down year but has stepped it up in the playoffs!

Comment

Working...
                              X