Nice Gayte today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Gayte today

It was good to see some people I haven't seen in a while. Slizz, McNabbergasted, Vandelay, Athens, etc. Not to mention the regular crew.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Did Art Vandelay eat a pepper?

So great seeing everyone today. Thanks to all for helping me pick up my out of town slack with beer and food. No way I’m going to let 8 years go by again!

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Ha. Yeah I thought CB was going to make me eat one, but then I think he got distracted.

Nice gayte in the rain. Good to put some faces to names. Special thanks to IE for helping to get my gf into her first game. And gayte.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        Did Art Vandelay eat a pepper?

So great seeing everyone today. Thanks to all for helping me pick up my out of town slack with beer and food. No way I’m going to let 8 years go by again!

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!
        VERY COOL SEEING YOU TODAY.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          Ha. Yeah I thought CB was going to make me eat one, but then I think he got distracted.

Nice gayte in the rain. Good to put some faces to names. Special thanks to IE for helping to get my gf into her first game. And gayte.
          YOU TOO.

Comment

Likewise, my friend.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I am very sorry I wasn't there. Glad you all had a great time!
              A great win.

Comment

You too man! We didn't get to talk much but the gf thought you were really nice. Also great to meet BigSlizz.

Comment

I forgot to mention ptrjr and his son!

So many people and so little time.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

yeah got distracted numerous times, just too many people there today. Also when it was raining a lot of people I didn't even know kind of monopolized the tent/awning area so being the crowd hater just hung with the Cburg crowd.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

srry I missed you guys

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                      Likewise, my friend.
                      had a rough weekend, literally feeling under the weather....must have been a great day; a few rain showers must have felt good after the 90's plus scorcher we had for the opener,,, Hopefully U make it to more games over the next few season,,,8 years wow,,
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Always a pleasure to see the Master and Commander. Great to see the rest of you bums. What a great f-ing game. And huge shout out to our beloved Zubaz.

Comment

VERY COOL TILITING BACK A FEW WITH YOU. HOPE TO DO IT MORE OFTEN. MAYBE IF I'M DOWN THAT WAY AT SOME POINT I'LL GET IN TOUCH.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                            It was good to see some people I haven't seen in a while. Slizz, McNabbergasted, Vandelay, Athens, etc. Not to mention the regular crew.
                            M, CB, SB as always it was great hanging out with all you guys. As always, Adams beers put me over the edge.

Art is we nice meeting you.

Slag made a special extended appearance. Awesome talking with you.

Neumann thanks for the cigar.

DSG: it always awesome bullshiting with you.

Pepper: holy shit that was suprise.

Slizz great seeing you again. Let's go to a Midwest game sometime.

Athens high fiving after all those TDS!

Zubas, your the f@ucking man!
                            Last edited by Mcnabbergasted; 10-09-2017, 11:11 PM.
                            WTF, man!

Comment

Working...
                            X