Cardinals Gayte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardinals Gayte

Other than Slizz and I, what other non-regular bums are coming to the Gayte this weekend?

Funny, I asked the same thing in a couple of threads below with no one replying. I'll be there. I believe we've met before. I definitely remember Andre the Giant...
    WTF, man!

Comment

Maybe there aren't any no-regular bums coming to the gayte!
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

Cb,

I'll be in town for a couple of days. Is there anything you want me to bring?
          WTF, man!

Comment

Nah, just yourself and anything to drink. We have all the food covered, unless you can build a cave for Slizz the cave troll.
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Okay, I'll bring some beer and bungee cords. I'm sure we can stuff him some where, should he get out of hand!
              WTF, man!

Comment

I'm like Kelly Green, i only read my own posts. Be good to see you again I think. Were you the dude from Maine?

Comment

I might be down with my son. Still between Wells Fargo and 95? Been at least 10 years since I stopped by.

Comment

Yes, I lived in Maine for 17 years. Born in Jersey, grew up in Delaware. Now in Chicago.
                    WTF, man!

Comment

Shit, I have seen you in years. Definitely stop by. Same spot.
                      WTF, man!

Comment

IF YOU WANT TO PARK IN THE FARGO LOT! BE THERE BEFORE 7 AM

IT WILL CLOSE EARLIER THAN USUAL!
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

I might go. I can bring a small size bag vending machine size of fritos and some prune juice to share. My first time, should i wear cut off jeans and my ford muscle shirt.

Comment

What the fuck?????

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                            I might go. I can bring a small size bag vending machine size of fritos and some prune juice to share. My first time, should i wear cut off jeans and my ford muscle shirt.
                            You promised that you'd save the prune juice for the Niners tailagyte!
                            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Just come to both! Stand on ptrjr's street with your thumb in the air.
                              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                              X