Pumped for this Sunday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumped for this Sunday!

Whose dropping by the GAYTE besides the usual? Did I read Big Slizz will be in the house?
    WTF, man!

You know it! It’s gonna be a blast. I was only able to have a first three threads attention span yesterday. Hopefully I’m better luck in Philly than I was in AZ.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

WARNING!!

Originally posted by Mcnabbergasted View Post
      Whose dropping by the GAYTE besides the usual? Did I read Big Slizz will be in the house?
      You guys better make sure your area of the lot is going to be open. Our regular Lot in the Wells Fargo will be closed on Sunday and October 29th due to concerts that night.

Comment

We are sure its open, we have checked it out for a couple of weeks and there were signs saying the lot between the center and Broad would be close not the D2,D3,D4 lots. Come on over and hang with us.
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Mcnabbergasted View Post
          Are you coming down for the SF game too?
          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Interesting that the usual "game guide" thing this week has absolutely no information about parking and lot opening times.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
              Interesting that the usual "game guide" thing this week has absolutely no information about parking and lot opening times.
              They posted signs at the Pre Season game that they would be closed.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                We are sure its open, we have checked it out for a couple of weeks and there were signs saying the lot between the center and Broad would be close not the D2,D3,D4 lots. Come on over and hang with us.
                Ok cool. Just didn't want you guys showing up to a bunch of poachers in your spots. Which I will become one on Sunday which really sucks.

Comment

LOOKIN FWD TO SEEING YOU MCNABBER. SLIZZY COMING TOO, SHOULD BE A GOOD GAYTE. CRANKING UP SOME DEERSPINE CHICKEN, BEEN AWHILE.
                  WON'T BE 200° IN LOT LIKE LAST GAME.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

LEMON GARLIC, LAGER, CAYENNE, SLICED JALAPENO, CHICKEN FOR GAYTE......GOOOD SHIT YO.
                    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-07-2017, 04:10 PM.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                    X