Wow Rondo out indefinitely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Rondo out indefinitely

with fractured thumb. Just saw that on ESPN. Huge loss for the Bulls. Hopefully that doesn't allow the Celts to steal that series.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Even if they do, the Wizards should handle them.

Gortat and Markieff will bully them in the paint just like Robin Lopez is. Bradley can only cover one of Wall or Beal and IT will be stuck on the other.

This Celtics team is a good team, but they're flawed and their try-hard approach that wins them a lot of regular season games doesn't matter once the playoffs start and everyone is trying hard.

All that being said, Jimmy Butler is the best player on the court, the Cs have no answer for Not Brook Lopez and Playoff D-Wade is still doing his thing.
    Last edited by Sect 236; 04-21-2017, 12:04 PM.

Comment

This Celtics team is a good team, but they're flawed and their try-hard approach that wins them a lot of regular season games doesn't matter once the playoffs start and everyone is trying hard.
      I think this is exactly right. They played harder than teams in the regular season. That doesn't matter now. Chicago actually looks like a dangerous team if Rondo is healthy and invested. I agree about Butler. He's one of my favorite players in the league.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        with fractured thumb. Just saw that on ESPN. Huge loss for the Bulls. Hopefully that doesn't allow the Celts to steal that series.
        Boston will win the series now

Comment

Working...
        X