Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody see this lawyer on an out of control rant in Manhattan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DUMBASS LOSERS LIKE HIM SHOULD KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT.

NEXT ORDER OF BUSINESS..

CHAMPS BITCHES..
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

He is from Philadelphia and went to the Haverford School.

Comment

Ouch that's uncomfortable to watch haha.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by rdog5 View Post
          1. This dude is a clown. Anyone who doesn't practice tolerance towards others and judges based on physical characteristics, lifestyle, etc. deserves to face the backlash of their actions.

2. Hispanic or being Spanish is not a race but an ethnicity so for technical reasons he is not being a racist but we all know his actions are based on physical appearance so it may as well be considered racist,

3. To your point the statement that due to our current leadership these items are becoming more prevalent is absurd. These things existed through generations and you are using self-fulfilling prophecy to say "see this is what I told you about" meanwhile ignoring the existence when it is not so convenient to your argument.
          Agreed that Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race.

But it's completely obvious that this guy didn't like people speaking Spanish in his presence. That's prejudiced.

I don't find it far fetched to call him a racist. I don't let get him get off the racist hook on the fact that Hispanic is not a race.

Do you think this guy is a non racist? Be honest.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

if you're giving the guy the benefit of the doubt, you could make the case that his demands are the same as a german, for example, demanding that native english speakers speak german. of course, the threats of calling ICE, and going off about how pays these people's welfare are obviously racially motivated.

he's not racist to the point that he needs to be disbarred (if that can even happen). but between his arrest at a phillies game, his actions at a pro-trump gathering in NYC, and at this deli, there's enough evidence that this guy is a fucking crazy person whose business will suffer, and he deserves every bit of it.
            Last edited by art vandelay; 05-19-2018, 02:11 PM.

Comment

He gets what he deserves!

I saw it initially On New york News a few nights ago,, he's done this before,,he needs therapy!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

The guy sounds a little unbalanced

...racist yes, but I’m betting anger management issues are huge.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

here's another video:

https://twitter.com/Ike_Saul/status/867825736857636865

racist or not, the guy is a fucking crazy person.
                  Last edited by art vandelay; 05-19-2018, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                    Agreed that Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race.

But it's completely obvious that this guy didn't like people speaking Spanish in his presence. That's prejudiced.

I don't find it far fetched to call him a racist. I don't let get him get off the racist hook on the fact that Hispanic is not a race.

Do you think this guy is a non racist? Be honest.
                    This pretty much sums it up from Art "he's not racist to the point that he needs to be disbarred (if that can even happen). but between his arrest at a phillies game, his actions at a pro-trump gathering in NYC, and at this deli, there's enough evidence that this guy is a fucking crazy person whose business will suffer, and he deserves every bit of it."

I do not throw around the racist word easy as it is hard to tell what is in someone's heart. Using the word racist is often used to gain advantage in an argument rather than to identify someone who truly is a racist. Case in point is Starbucks where so many are ready to claim the Manager was a racist when not a single one of us knows anything about that person. In this case the guy looks to be a full blown blowhard and has some sort of hate and finds it easy to judge others. Obviously someone I wouldn't want to associate with.

Comment

This pretty much sums it up from Art "he's not racist to the point that he needs to be disbarred (if that can even happen). but between his arrest at a phillies game, his actions at a pro-trump gathering in NYC, and at this deli, there's enough evidence that this guy is a fucking crazy person whose business will suffer, and he deserves every bit of it."

I do not throw around the racist word easy as it is hard to tell what is in someone's heart. Using the word racist is often used to gain advantage in an argument rather than to identify someone who truly is a racist. Case in point is Starbucks where so many are ready to claim the Manager was a racist when not a single one of us knows anything about that person. In this case the guy looks to be a full blown blowhard and has some sort of hate and finds it easy to judge others. Obviously someone I wouldn't want to associate with.
                      So you are saying you don’t think he’s a racist.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                        So you are saying you don’t think he’s a racist.
                        I will state as clearly as I possibly can. I do not know this person so I do not know that he is a racist. Based on the videos of him I would have serious concerns about him and I condemn his actions but I do not know whether he is a racist or not.

rac·ist.

[ˈrāsəst]

NOUN

1.a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Comment

now this

I will state as clearly as I possibly can. I do not know this person so I do not know that he is a racist. Based on the videos of him I would have serious concerns about him and I condemn his actions but I do not know whether he is a racist or not.
                          this is an interesting hill to die on.

Comment

Me thinks you forgot the adjective on purpose!
                            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

There's good people on both sides of this one.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I can’t stand No One Is More Outraged at [fill in the blank] than I Am threads.

This thread should have died 35 posts ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X