It's become so commonplace.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's become so commonplace.

Gun nutz and libtards don't even bother anymore.
    --
    Your Retarded

Nothing is changing until the boomers die off.

Until then innocent people will continue to die from this country's attachment to the 2nd Amendment.

Comment

https://twitter.com/apfel_sarah/stat...29196581842946
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

Until then innocent people will continue to die from this country's attachment to the 2nd Amendment.
        Thing is the boomers aren't the ones doing the school shootings.
        --------

Comment

We need more than flags at half-mast. How about some thoughts and prayers?
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

https://twitter.com/ChargeTheMoundx/...85320303149057

"No ... it's been happening everywhere, I always kind of felt like eventually it was going to happen here too."
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

i'm not a fan of blaming boomers for things. and i really disagree.

Comment

I let my feelings be known plenty

just wasn't going to start another one.

thoughts n prayers
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  i'm not a fan of blaming boomers for things. and i really disagree.
                  In my opinion dividing people into generations is sort of dumb.

In general I believe classifying people by any factor is a bad move. I believe the whole "Boomer" thing came about because there was a major war in the 1940s and when soldiers returned to the US they tended to have children.

For me, I don't know where I belong. I have asked my friends around my age as to what what generation we belong to and the answer was "Generation Nothing". Too young for Woodstock, too old for New Wave.
                  If you want to classify me by age I'm probably a boomer but if you want to classify me by what I have done in my life I'm probably Gen X.

The whole classification thing is stupid.

I don't buy the bashing of "millennials" either. There are plenty of them that work hard to achieve. Just met one who would by classified as such by date of birth yesterday. This kid seems on top of things and really eager to learn and work.

People are people. We are already divided enough

Adding division by age just adds another level of division.
                  --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                    In my opinion dividing people into generations is sort of dumb.

In general I believe classifying people by any factor is a bad move. I believe the whole "Boomer" thing came about because there was a major war in the 1940s and when soldiers returned to the US they tended to have children.

For me, I don't know where I belong. I have asked my friends around my age as to what what generation we belong to and the answer was "Generation Nothing". Too young for Woodstock, too old for New Wave.
                    If you want to classify me by age I'm probably a boomer but if you want to classify me by what I have done in my life I'm probably Gen X.

The whole classification thing is stupid.

I don't buy the bashing of "millennials" either. There are plenty of them that work hard to achieve. Just met one who would by classified as such by date of birth yesterday. This kid seems on top of things and really eager to learn and work.

People are people. We are already divided enough

Adding division by age just adds another level of division.
                    While I do agree with this IMO gun control is a generational thing that’s only going to get fixed with time. Old conservative folks are on their way out and these current generations are growing up with nothing but negative connotations of guns. Obviously that’s painting alot of things with a broad stroke but that’s how I see it playing out. None of this is going to change over night and that’s unfortunate because this stuff is out of control.

Comment

You couldn’t be more wrong

But you can continue that mantra if it makes you feel better.
                      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Those thoughts and prayers are fucking useless to all the dead kids
                        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I'LL BE 61 IN JUNE, HEY I'VE BEEN BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING, MY ENTIRE LIFE NO SWEAT.

PEACE.

I'LL PRAY FOR YOU.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

The average age of NRA members

is 40 years old.
                            Try again and be better informed next time.
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I HAVE A QUESTION. HOW OLD ARE YOUR PARENTS? PROBABLY OLDER BOOMERS. JUST A GUESS.
                              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 05-19-2018, 01:28 PM.
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X