X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd trade Tommy Boy pederson for McVay in a heartbeat

He's legit. Plus, all the mileage we'd get outta "mcGeigh"

Goff is a completely different player.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Goff is a completely different player.
      He looked really good. It was almost like having a running game and not having to drop back 60 times worked in his favor. Bizarre.

Comment

The 49ers back door covered that game. Rams -2.5

Unbelievable. I hate Vegas.

Comment

Your point is well taken but I was focusing on the impact of the new coach.

Last year Gurley couldn't get out of his own way and Goff looked like his name was Goof.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yeah, crazy. Hilariously, Banner is on twitter saying that they almost lost the game because they ran too much.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

McVay is legit. He has completely changed that offense in one year. Of course Jeff Fisher and them had ZERO idea what the hell was going on. Sucks we got stuck with the Gomer.

Comment

Mr. McMahon got what he needed last night. The first good TNF game since...?

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                  McVay is legit. He has completely changed that offense in one year. Of course Jeff Fisher and them had ZERO idea what the hell was going on. Sucks we got stuck with the Gomer.
                  As a WVU fan I was beyond frustrated watching Fisher & Co waste Tavon Austin's incredible talent. I would never want to see it happen but I'm quite sure Belicheat would find a way to incorporate him into their attack. Yeah, he's only 5'8" or 5'9" and around 170 lbs but damn can that guy give people fits in space.

Comment

Working...
                  X