I think Sunday is going to be a disaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Sunday is going to be a disaster

Secondary is hobbling and Beckham hasn't gotten it going yet. I'm betting he will, and it won't be pretty.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Yep. Eagles offense won't be scoring much either

Comment

Remember when the home opener was against the Giants and Kearse had a career day, and then was never the same after he fucked his knee up in the OT loss?
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        Secondary is hobbling and Beckham hasn't gotten it going yet. I'm betting he will, and it won't be pretty.
        A dog...get one.

Comment

The Plaxico game. Ugh.

I expect it to be a tight game. When I look at the schedule I see no easy games. That said, I think our D line should have a field day. Giants have no running game. Ideally, Beckham won't have the time to get downfield before Eli has to get rid of it.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Como?

Come on man, this team has been on the road the last 2 weeks and played well enough to be 2-0 against better teams than the Vagiants. It will not be an easy game but Birds win it.

If this is some sort of reverse jinx my bad 👊🏼

Comment

We sat WAY up with Athens that game, I think. I just remember not only did the game fucking suck, I got a wicked sunburn to go with it.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

They SHOULD be able to get after Eli and they have had a lot of success with that against the Giants in recent years, but, how many games have they played where the opponent's OL is banged up or the QB is immobile and we say "they should be able to get pressure on the QB all day" only to watch as they somehow get zero pressure?

"Why isn't Schwartz bringing the blitz" will be yelled, until Schwartz does finally dial it up late in the 4th when they need a stop and then Beckham catches a quick crossing pattern with nobody in front of him and takes it 40 yards to the house.

I THINK they win this game on the strength of the D and turnovers, but, knowing this team, I wouldn't be surprised if they helped Eli get back into a rhythm.

I agree with Greenstealth that the Eagles' O won't be scoring many points.

Comment

Worst sunburn I ever got at a game.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You're not Ellsworth. This won't work.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Say it ain't so, Slizz!

Comment

Working...
                      X