Something for IG to add to his "Dullass vs Philadelphia" annual post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something for IG to add to his "Dullass vs Philadelphia" annual post

Dullass - Zeke Elliott beats up on women, gets 6 game suspension from NFL, which he is fighting tooth and nail.

Philadelphia - Chris Long, who attended UVA, will be donating his next 6 game checks to educate children in Charlottesville.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And speaking of that piece of garbage Elliott, did you happen to notice where they cowpies went to get him his stay? It was none other than the esteemed courthouse in Frisco, Texass. That's right, fucking FRISCO, Texass!

I guess that counts as judge shopping at it's finest.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

That's Nothing

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
    Dullass - Zeke Elliott beats up on women, gets 6 game suspension from NFL, which he is fighting tooth and nail.

Philadelphia - Chris Long, who attended UVA, will be donating his next 6 game checks to educate children in Charlottesville.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And speaking of that piece of garbage Elliott, did you happen to notice where they cowpies went to get him his stay? It was none other than the esteemed courthouse in Frisco, Texass. That's right, fucking FRISCO, Texass!

I guess that counts as judge shopping at it's finest.
    I hereby pledge to donate ALL my NFL game checks for this year to the children's hospital. Plus all my winnings from the Igglephans Suicide Pool. Plus my entire stamp collection. All two stamps. One has Jimmy Carter on it, the other Jimmy Chitwood. They have to be worth a lot.
    DB

Comment

No..................

goats?
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

They've really gotten used to smegma

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
        goats?
        I'd hate to deprive them of their thrills.
        DB

Comment

Working...
        X