The Wentz hate is absurd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wentz hate is absurd

The (barely) 2nd year player had almost 400 all purpose yards, including 2 TDs.
    He was on the road @ one of the most difficult places to play in the entire NFL...against a team with 10 days rest. Give me a break.

No, what's absurd, is characterizing it as hate ... well, except for Diggy ... he's hatin'.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

It doesnt help when Gomer makes him throw 40 times a game

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        The (barely) 2nd year player had almost 400 all purpose yards, including 2 TDs.
        He was on the road @ one of the most difficult places to play in the entire NFL...against a team with 10 days rest. Give me a break.
        The haters are looking for excuses, the fact is mistakes lost the game and still had a chance with 5 seconds left. K.C. is a great team, the Eagles will be fine.

Comment

So is the Gomer hate. But thats the way this season is going to go.

I see Pedey here for at least one more season. Firing coaches after less than three seasons is bad for the organization. They're clearly on at least a three year plan. Or else they would have drafted a running back instead of a CB on IR.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

I see Pedey here for at least one more season. Firing coaches after less than three seasons is bad for the organization. They're clearly on at least a three year plan. Or else they would have drafted a running back instead of a CB on IR.
            What has Gomer done to show you he's an average NFL HC?

Comment

He is somewhere between Joe Flacco and Andy Dalton. Its just not good enough right now. Cant rely on him entirely. Need to run the ball and protect him
              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I totally agree. ...Year 3 will be Gomer's fate the same was with High school Harry

Comment

What has Gomer done to show you he's an average NFL HC?
                  Play average football with average talent.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                    I totally agree. ...Year 3 will be Gomer's fate the same was with High school Harry
                    If so, at least Gomer will have not pillaged the roster. He won't get fired mid season either.

Comment

If so, at least Gomer will have not pillaged the roster. He won't get fired mid season either.
                      True

Comment

Play average football with average talent.
                        He's a moron. This is from Roob and it's DEAD on...

"Doug said he abandoned run in 2H because Eagles were struggling running the ball.

But Sproles was 10-for-48.

This just makes zero sense."

Comment

https://twitter.com/jclarkcsn/status/909527629476323328

Comment

He's a moron. This is from Roob and it's DEAD on...

"Doug said he abandoned run in 2H because Eagles were struggling running the ball.

But Sproles was 10-for-48.

This just makes zero sense."
                            Really? How many carries does it make sense to give Sproles? Rube is a dolt if he thinks they should give Sproles more carries.

Comment

Really? How many carries does it make sense to give Sproles? Rube is a dolt if he thinks they should give Sproles more carries.
                              I'm not sure, but to say the running game wasn't working when ANY RB is averaging 4.8 per carry is not intelligent.
                              Last edited by Ground_Meat; 09-17-2017, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X