No announcement yet.

The Wentz hate is absurd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caltaldi, like you, didn't play in the NFL.

Richie did ... at running back.

And he's talking about the effect of showing the run ... which is beside your suggestion that you don't "see" a back (none of which, frankly, have they run enough for you to truly "see" one way or the other).
    Last edited by slag; 09-20-2017, 10:25 AM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      How does this list prove anything? Those are generally successful quarterbacks.
      It's about the number of passes he's thrown...completely ridiculous.

Hasn't the #1 guy on this list been out for like 8 months with a shoulder issue??
      Last edited by Ground_Meat; 09-20-2017, 10:26 AM.

Comment

This is exactly right. 3rd and 2 in the second half - Blount has to be out there, whether you give him the ball or not.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Caltaldi, like you, didn't play in the NFL.
          And you're the guy who thought Chip Kelly could coach. You dont exactly exude football wisdom.

Everyone would like to see them run more. It doesn't take an ex NFL player to analyze that. But based on the limited evidence so far, I'm not optimistic about the results. And thats not why they lost the game.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            It's about the number of passes he's thrown...completely ridiculous.

Hasn't the #1 guy on this list been out for like 8 months with a shoulder issue??
            And the other five guys?

I can't take anyone who wants to give Sproles 300 carries seriously.

Comment

Bill Bellichek thought Chip Kelly could coach, smartass.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12...red-chip-kelly

Now tell me he was just defending a friend blah blah bullshit bullshit.

Oh, and don't think I didn't notice you flipped your position on the subject after your tired Chip card attack.
              Last edited by slag; 09-20-2017, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Bill Bellichek thought Chip Kelly could coach, smartass.
                Sure he did. He's well known for his honesty.

Hey, here's a good article on the running game Sunday with comments from Reich. Its not a defense, just a what happened.

http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphi...game-vs-chiefs

Comment

Ok, I'm a liar too.

EDITED TO ADD: And I will decide when I tell you I'm lying to suit my agenda ... you know, kind of like when you guess about Billy B's sincerity.
                  Last edited by slag; 09-20-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

PS - I read the article ... you're right, it's not a defense, it concludes what most fans I see/hear are concerned about (including Richie, who points out that a run threat plays a role even when you don't run): ie. that Gomer likes running about as much as the Fat Fuck did.
                    Last edited by slag; 09-20-2017, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Ok, I'm a liar too.

EDITED TO ADD: And I will decide when I tell you I'm lying to suit my agenda ... you know, kind of like when you guess about Billy B's sincerity.
                      Oh come on. Belichick would never rip Kelly to the media. On the other hand, I completely believed your devotion to him.

Comment

PS - I read the article ... you're right, it's not a defense, it concludes what most fans I see/hear are concerned about (including Richie, who points out that a run threat plays a role even when you don't run): ie. that Gomer likes running about as much as the Fat Fuck did.
                        The gameplan was solid. Almost won. Stats got a bit distorted in the end as Reich pointed out.

But there is no way this is not going to be a passing-oriented team. Thats the hand they got to play since High School Harry gave away Shady.

Comment

I had no devotion to him ... and you know it.

Belichek, on the other hand, does ... and consulted him when he was coaching Oregon.
                          Last edited by slag; 09-20-2017, 03:23 PM.

Comment

No it wasn't ... the defense kept them in that game.

He's fucking Reid 2.0 ... and Reid didn't run Westbrook ... and only ran Shady over 250 times one year.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

I can't take anyone who wants to give Sproles 300 carries seriously.
                              Nice try...never said that. Not even close. For the SECOND game of the season, I said he would have been fine with 8-10 carries in the 2nd half.

But yes, this is the same as "300 carries" this season. Dramatic much?

Comment

Working...
                              X