Foles in the record books again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foles in the record books again...

First QB in NFL history to have 100+ QB rating in his first two career playoff games.

And he's 1-1 ... so who cares?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

You are my front runner for the record for curmudgeonly posts

Comment

Fucking please. QB rating is one of the stupidest stats there is. You realize part of that big number was the dog shit “knee ball” throw?

W is the only stat I give any fucks about.
        Last edited by slag; 01-14-2018, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Jesus Christ I can't believe you are actually a fan of this team.. You do realize foles played well enough to win that first playoff game and it wasn't on him that we lost right? May want to really take a look back on that game and figure out why we lost.. Nick was not even close to being the issue.. Stop bashing the guy.. He's a fucking back up qb for a reason we all know that but fuck he can Atleast manage a game and not lose it if he plays like he did yesterday

Comment

slag and ground meat are startin to rub me the wrong fucking way, both of them need to be exterminated

cocksuckers

don't piss me off

Comment

JUST WOW.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Really?

You can't believe it?

You think I'm bashing him do ya?

Reading comprehension your best subject is it?

Comment

Take a hike.
                  Last edited by slag; 01-14-2018, 04:07 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

You have a problem reading also?

You looking for a reason to think I'm not a good enough "fan" for you?

My problem is with QB ratings.

I rate QB's by what I see and the only stat I give a shit about is a championship.
                    Last edited by slag; 01-14-2018, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Blame Roob, the master of meaningless statistics.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Ryan looked like the better QB yesterday and he lost on his last play.

Saying that ... I really liked what I saw Foles do at the end of the game (albeit I'm still a little nervous about getting 3's instead of 6's.

And what I liked the most, was the way he was in command ... he didn't look like a deer in the headlights at crunch time.

And there is no fucking stat for that shit.
                        Last edited by slag; 01-14-2018, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Ryan looked like the better QB yesterday and he lost on his last play.

Saying that ... I really liked what I saw Foles do at the end of the game (albeit I'm still a little nervous about getting 3's instead of 6's.

And what I liked the most, was the way he was in command ... he didn't look like a deer in the headlights at crunch time.

And there is no fucking stat for that shit.
                          Foles was much improved in the second half. I credit Gomer for going to the uptempo intermediate passing game. Jeffreys has to be involved.

Hopefully Foles confidence carries over to next week.
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I rate QB's by what I see and the only stat I give a shit about is a championship.
                            CALM DOWN. WE WON. I WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE A QB WITH A GOOD FAH KING QB RATING THAN A QB WITH A SHITTY FAH KING RATING.
                            WHO COULD ARGUE WITH THAT?
                            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Look at every post you have its always negative shit bruh stop blaming people for your anger issues and negativity.. So by your logic Marino and Kelly to name just two.. both HOF QB's suck because they didn't win a championship.. What a loser you are far more that I really thought you were just keep proving how little you know about the game in general.. Closet cowfags fan
                              Last edited by Spartan92; 01-14-2018, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X