X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only true betas fear Matt Ryan and the Falcons when at home

That is all
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Yeah, but only a beta trusts Nick Foles.

If the decent Foles shows up, Eagles win easy. If not, it's gonna be a battle.

Nick Foles is not the hill I want to die on.

I wanna see lots of Alshon early.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Thanks for the hard-hitting analysis. That was a treat.

Comment

52 other players on the team there chief, any of them have the ability to impact the game

Calm down

91 agree 100%, total beta baby bs. Fuck the Cons and Fly Eagles FLY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          Yeah, but only a beta trusts Nick Foles.

If the decent Foles shows up, Eagles win easy. If not, it's gonna be a battle.

Nick Foles is not the hill I want to die on.

I wanna see lots of Alshon early.
          Bump... how about an apology?

Comment

Maniac gets gaybacked to start training camp!!! Woooooo!!!!

I didn’t realize it was a gayback at first glance. Speaking of the gayback, wherr is the guy that coined the term, TGP?

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
              Bump... how about an apology?
              Nah. You kiss too much Alpha ass to get any credit. No rational thought process just mindless sycophancy to your "heroes".

Anyway, I'll gladly admit concern about Foles going into the Falcons game. He didn't exactly shine at the end of the regular season. But the only thing I missed on that post was that the win would be easy.

Your life must be really empty to spend evenings going through internet messageboard archives. Try getting a girlfriend or boyfriend and maybe getting laid. There's somebody for everybody. Drama Queen seems to have a crush on you. You could start there.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Careful ... he might bring out the big guns and call you a contrarian next.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  Nah. You kiss too much Alpha ass to get any credit. No rational thought process just mindless sycophancy to your "heroes".

Anyway, I'll gladly admit concern about Foles going into the Falcons game. He didn't exactly shine at the end of the regular season. But the only thing I missed on that post was that the win would be easy.

Your life must be really empty to spend evenings going through internet messageboard archives. Try getting a girlfriend or boyfriend and maybe getting laid. There's somebody for everybody. Drama Queen seems to have a crush on you. You could start there.
                  Just seeing this. Been wrapped up in your blue chip football game. You got me there I have no social life or girlfriend. Damn

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    Careful ... he might bring out the big guns and call you a contrarian next.
                    Zing! Order in the court room

Comment

Sounds like an apology.

Way to nad up!

Comment

Working...
                      X