Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can now understand why IE wouldn’t trust an officers testimony.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can now understand why IE wouldn’t trust an officers testimony.

Anyone with a reasonable mind knows that the Houston chief was feeding the public a bunch of malarkey as to why the witnessing officer never acted, with the support of others if need be, to obtain Bennett before he left the stadium?

Once the stadium security died down a bit after the hoop-a-la, Bennett should have been an arrest priority

The Houston chief is full of shit and appears to create a revisionist interpretation of the event.

Philly doesn’t trust some of them either

There’s a list of cops that aren’t allowed to testify in court.
    They’re so crooked the DA’s office doesn’t want their testimony to taint a trial.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

You've got police calling a white mass bomber a troubled teen yet a black football player is morally bankrupt for being aggressive with security when he's got an aa pass.
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

It’s ironic the Bennett seems to be a victim in Houston for using the victim card in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
          Anyone with a reasonable mind knows that the Houston chief was feeding the public a bunch of malarkey as to why the witnessing officer never acted, with the support of others if need be, to obtain Bennett before he left the stadium?

Once the stadium security died down a bit after the hoop-a-la, Bennett should have been an arrest priority

The Houston chief is full of shit and appears to create a revisionist interpretation of the event.
          I like how they said Tom Brady's stolen jersey was top priority but he did not give a shit about it. I am not saying Bennett is innocent but this cop has an agenda wonder if a certain NFL owner from Texas put them up to this.

Comment

Right.

As a spokes person for the Houston police, and speaking ostensibly for the larger police community, adding his commentary regarding morality is nothing than an effort to gain a pound of flesh. It is so vindictive.

Generally, I’m a police leaning supporter, etc. but this will end up doing them much more harm than good.

Comment

With the timing and all the good fortunes that have happened to Philadelphia, you can’t help but wonder...

More understanding of who knew what and when, will shed more light.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                Right.

As a spokes person for the Houston police, and speaking ostensibly for the larger police community, adding his commentary regarding morality is nothing than an effort to gain a pound of flesh. It is so vindictive.

Generally, I’m a police leaning supporter, etc. but this will end up doing them much more harm than good.
                This is what really turned me regarding the situation. A cop stating what he considers facts is one thing. Making a morality judgment is another.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                X