Remember the Washington game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the Washington game

where Foles took that dirty hit and Peters immediately tried to fight the entire team? Birds rallied and won the game. That game said a lot about Foles's personality and what the guys think about him.

Trying to stay positive.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

I always bring that game up when I talk about the eagles losing their edge

and for many games the iggles did not bring the toughness we showed at the end of that game,,I like Foles alot,,,can he do enough with his deep passes to quiet down the natives? This team must run 70% of the time and go 2 route max protection, when passing.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Chris Baker is a dirty twat and I'm glad Peters punched him.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

ha

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Trying to stay positive.
        Is BDN pulls this off, then Angelo should personally service BDH (Big Dick Howie) on February 5, 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
          Is BDN pulls this off, then Angelo should personally service BDH (Big Dick Howie) on February 5, 2018.
          BDH will deserve a statue. It’s all on him for building a team that can take so many key injuries and still come out on top.

Comment

Foles has already won a playoff game--the Dallas game at the end of the 13 season was a win and in and they went down to Dallas and took care of business. And he rallied them from 20-6 down against the Saints. This team has a better all around running game and better defense.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
              This team has a better all around running game
              Do they? I think Id rather have 1 shady over the current committee.

Still good points.
              Last edited by broadstreetparade; 12-12-2017, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Bobby's all sunshine

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                Do they? I think Id rather have 1 shady over the current committee.

Still good points.
                but he's right. Shady is better than any one RB we have, but our run game is better this year.

Comment

I can’t find the link but remember when Foles was miked for a Giants MNF game and got all over the official after Sproles took a late hit. It was the Sanchez hotdog game.

Comment

"That's my teammate!" I don't know that he knows how to form a sentence without the word teammate in it.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Found it

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...-lead-the-team

Comment

It's like asking Mr. Triple Dip (or any Californian [Sanchez in this clip]) to form a sentence without the word "bro."
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                          It's like asking Mr. Triple Dip (or any Californian [Sanchez in this clip]) to form a sentence without the word "bro."
                          Bro has been phased out and replaced with "man". That could also be the product of more ganja in the diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                            Bro has been phased out and replaced with "man". That could also be the product of more ganja in the diet.
                            Man >> Bro

IMO
                            --------
                            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                              where Foles took that dirty hit and Peters immediately tried to fight the entire team? Birds rallied and won the game. That game said a lot about Foles's personality and what the guys think about him.

Trying to stay positive.
                              That is a perfect example of being a team, good post

Comment

Working...
                              X