SO I JUST HEARD ON SPORTSNET CENTRAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO I JUST HEARD ON SPORTSNET CENTRAL

THAT KING JAMES WAS IN TOWN CHECKING OUT PRIVATE SCHOOLS FOR HIS KID ON THE MAIN LINE. I FIND THAT RATHER INTERESTING.

YA DON'T DO THAT JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    THAT KING JAMES WAS IN TOWN CHECKING OUT PRIVATE SCHOOLS FOR HIS KID ON THE MAIN LINE. I FIND THAT RATHER INTERESTING.

YA DON'T DO THAT JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES.
    Ah, what the hell, get him...it won’t be boring that’s for damn sure, ain’t my money

Comment

The Sixers Color Analyst Abdelnaby was the one who broke the story so it has to be true.

Comment

The "story" was first reported last week by some jamoke from Barstool Sports, who said Bron was looking at Malvern Prep. That was then reportedly shot down by people in the know.

Alaa's comments last night adds fuel to the fire though, because he claims his sources are very trustworthy.

Comment

THE MORE I THINK ABOUT, IF JAMES WAS CHECKIN OUT SCHOOLS, WOULDN'T SOMEONE HAVE PHONE VIDEO OF HIM ANYWHERE?
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

THE MORE I THINK ABOUT, IF JAMES WAS CHECKIN OUT SCHOOLS, WOULDN'T SOMEONE HAVE PHONE VIDEO OF HIM ANYWHERE?
            The two excuses I've heard are:

1) He went at night. That's dumb because you don't really get a feel for the school when classes aren't going on/students aren't there.

2) He sent reps to check it out and didn't go himself. Might be a little more plausible but, I don't know.

Comment

An exclusive private school will go out of its way to protect its students and their families' privacy. If it happened, it was certainly done in a manner so that it wouldn't end up splashed all over TMZ. For the family's sake, and the school's.

Comment

think this story has it legs from 3 billboards in the Cleveland area

egging james on to sign with Philly,,,the guy will bring some talent more than just his own,,,but does he see Philly as a team he can win with long term?,,,this guy doesn't stick around much,,,he's a hired gun/
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                X