Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a Bortles vs Foles SB!!!

...crazy shit new QB match up.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Coughlin against Brady again. 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post

I rather eat cake out of a fat lady's ass than watch one second of that SB

Comment

You wouldn’t watch the eagles in the SB? Smeg-bitch.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          You wouldn’t watch the eagles in the SB? Smeg-bitch.
          Not against no fucking jags

Comment

DAMN, AND I HAD YOUR BACK THAT YOU WERE AN EAGLES FAN. DAMN I'M A FOOL. SMEGMALOSER.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Find another bored bitch
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                McMahon may want this match-up too. It'll help the hype machine for the game in London next year.

Comment

I thought you do that on a regular basis anyway

Originally posted by smg View Post
                  So what’s new?
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Not against no fucking jags
                    dumbass

Comment

Are you effin kidding me?! I'm praying for that matchup as would any true Birds fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X