• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im a ME poster.

That's why I made this thread.

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
    That's why I made this thread.

You are also a "He-She" poster you punk bitch!!!

Jordan over Ehlo bitch!
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

This is MY thread bitch!

Comment

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I love how you threw your hands up in the air and just crumpled like a sack of your mom's used condoms on the sideline.

Comment

Really ??

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            That's some fucked up shit, bruh......
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Bwahahaha!

You're funny!

Comment

You are just collateral damage in this one bro. I've been going to war with DQ (and kicking his ass) for years. Everytime I put the jumper in his eye, I got to post this link.

I just love the way Ehlo just falls to the ground like he was shot in the stomach.

Comment

Bwaaah !!

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                  You are just collateral damage in this one bro. I've been going to war with DQ (and kicking his ass) for years. Everytime I put the jumper in his eye, I got to post this link.

I just love the way Ehlo just falls to the ground like he was shot in the stomach.
                  Yeah, that Cavs team was good enough to win a couple if not for Jordan, and then they fucked up and traded Ron Harper, who helped the Bulls win multiple titles.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                    Yeah, that Cavs team was good enough to win a couple if not for Jordan, and then they fucked up and traded Ron Harper, who helped the Bulls win multiple titles.

Nance, Dougherty, Price, and then you guys had the first "jordan stopper" Gerald wilkins...hahaha that was a failed attempt.

Comment

Harold Fucking Katz

If he used that number one on Dougherty and not gotten shit back in the Moses trade, Barkley would have had enough around him to give MJ a run for his money.
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Daugherty put in some good work for the Cavs

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                        If he used that number one on Dougherty and not gotten shit back in the Moses trade, Barkley would have had enough around him to give MJ a run for his money.
                        Him, Price, Nance, Harper, Hot Rod Williams, Tree Rollins, Best shot the Cavs had until the LeBron years.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                          X