• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Smith to foreskin

Losers

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    Losers
    BBBBWAAAAAHhhHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!

Comment

weird.

never understood why they didn't want to commit to cousins.

Comment

Because Cousins sucks

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        weird.

but this does not make the foreskins better...

Comment

#operationpatience

Comment

Schefter saying foreskin gave up a 2, maybe more...

LOL

Comment

Per a new Schefter update, they’re trading a 3rd round pick and a player to be named later, plus they’ve signed him to a 4 year extension

In the last 6 years, the Redskins have used three 1st, a 2nd, a 3rd, a 4th, whatever player they include AND two franchise tags for a trio of RG3, Cousins and now Smith.

Meanwhile, Howie flipped Chip’s unwanted players into picks to go up and get Wentz, then flipped another unwanted Chip player in Sleeves to get back a 1st and a 4th.
              Last edited by Sect 236; 01-30-2018, 11:25 PM.

Comment

he's not a top 10 QB, but he's decent. alex smith isn't a top 10 QB either, and i doubt he'll throw for as many yards and TDs as cousins typically has for the foreskins. alex smith has also usually had a great running back at his disposal...IIRC cousins has led the skins in rushing TDs a couple times.

at best this is a lateral move, but they're also giving up a pick for a guy going into his 14th season.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  weird.

Sounds like they burned that bridge and had to move on. God, why not just trade up and draft a QB? Don't they still have scouting notes from the old Alcoholic GM Jesus that they fired?
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

If there's one thing FF is good at it's finessing the Foreskins out of picks with an over the hill QB

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                      If there's one thing FF is good at it's finessing the Foreskins out of picks with an over the hill QB
                      FF is still an Eagles fan underneath it all, I'm convinced

Comment

Working...
                      X