Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C*ntboy Zeke looking at possible 6 game suspension

eat shit, Jerruh

Just heard that. Wow. Here's what I don't get, though. Is that the automatic penalty now? Because 6 games indicates to me that they believe he hit a woman. But if he hit a woman, why isn't he getting the book handed to him? Ray Rice never played a down again. Only the Cowboys' players seem to still play the same season after they beat up women.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Hear you but assuming it's Video proof vs none?

This is a classic case of She said/she said

Comment

Yeah I hear you. I guess, I figure, if you are going to suspend the guy for 6 games, you obviously conducted and investigation and believe pretty firmly that he did it. And if you feel that way, well, then....

Comment

If you have TuneIn, check out 105.3 The Fan -- DFW radio! WOOO!
          Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

6 games it is. He'll appeal.

Comment

Really 6 games Huh! Now who would have thought it was more than 2?

I figured 4 and he'll be lucky to get 4
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Ryen Russillo of ESPN pointed out that this is basically step for step how the NFL handled Big Ben in 2010. Suspended 6, appealed to 4.

Unless more damaging proof comes out, this will be a 4 gamer, guaranteed.

Comment

Makes sense,,,he will appeal it,,and play maybe the 1st month

Ala Lame Johnson
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

I'd love to see Jerruh's ghoulish face!!!

Comment

I think it's an accumulative thing....

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      Just heard that. Wow. Here's what I don't get, though. Is that the automatic penalty now? Because 6 games indicates to me that they believe he hit a woman. But if he hit a woman, why isn't he getting the book handed to him? Ray Rice never played a down again. Only the Cowboys' players seem to still play the same season after they beat up women.
                      ....he has been in the wrong place too many times for it to be coincidental.

Head shops, bar fights, etc etc.

Public image issue for a player you know the NFL wants to become an icon.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I don't even think you need anything else based on the NFL statement. After an extensive investigation, they believe he assaulted a woman multiple times. Craziness.

Comment

This won't stick

No way. How the fuck does Josh Brown get one game and Zeke gets six ? the NFL is so fucking stupid when it comes to this shit.
                          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

We'll see. Can't explain one game for Brown, but not surprised (or offended) by this suspension. I think Zeke destroyed evidence too, didn't he?

Comment

I'm not offended, either

but truth be told, the NFL and Roger Goodell have been incredibly inept when it comes to these issues.
                              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X