Bwah

SB!

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Bwah
    and the guy gets 3 sacks!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

LIKE MOST THAT LEAVE PHILLY HE'LL BE A STUD SOMEPLACE ELSE.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Seriously doubt that, he is just not an Nfl football player. Even the seahawks can`t polish that turd up, and most likely wont make final cuts.
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I never thought he was a DE

in a 3-4 he could be the OLB or a Joker,,,but hand in the turf,,get bent get Home! No , No fuggin way!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            in a 3-4 he could be the OLB or a Joker,,,but hand in the turf,,get bent get Home! No , No fuggin way!
            Yeah, his ability to shed blockers in the run game is LEGENDARY!
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              Two of his three seasons were in a 3-4. He couldn't get on the field.

Comment

I thought the GREAT LES BOWEN had an interesting observation about him on the Tweeter.

It was a tweetstorm about all time Eagles busts. Who was the worst bust, etc.

It's terrible we always have to have discussions like that.

Bowen said that at least Smith tried to play football... he was proud of his role on special teams last year... but he was behind all of the linebackers on the roster.

On the other hand, Bowen noted that Twatkins was never interested in football and never tried.

I'll admit this is yet another example of working the name "Twatkins" into a post. But I think it is true. Twatkins completely stole money!
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Never heard of him

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  Bwah
                  I thought he "flashed" a couple of times last year. He was 21 years old coming out of UL and I remember Tra Thomas commenting about how under developed Marcus' body was in year one.

On one hand, I believe the Eagles are stacked at the DL and so I can see them cutting bait. On the other hand, I can see another team wanting to see if a player at his personal peak, both from a physical and experience standpoint, is worth looking at for a position he played in college.

Comment

that doesn't mean that his skill set

is not a better fit for 3-4 Lber, and that is what he was projected to be out of College,,,not a DE,,,he did play more in Davis's defense
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Chris Christie's skill set might be better suited for nose tackle than running back, but that doesn't mean he's NFL first round caliber.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

His skillset is a better fit for bagging groceries.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

don't think the guy ever played a snap

but must be nice watching the mess from across the Bridge,,,U have your own issues out on the Island.
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Yes ... we have fat politicians here who can't play in the NFL either.
                            Last edited by slag; 07-29-2017, 10:10 AM.
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Thought you were living out on Long Island

or around NYC ?
                              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                              X