Best Eagles Beat Writer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Eagles Beat Writer?

Im going with Jimmy Kempski. The Great Les Bowen is #2. And Elliot Shorr-Parks at 3 just for his total commitment to being a dick.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Im going with Jimmy Kempski. The Great Les Bowen is #2. And Elliot Shorr-Parks at 3 just for his total commitment to being a dick.
    Solid list. I would possibly even throw Tommy Lawlor in there as well at igglesblitz.com, although he's kind of a different category.

Comment

Les my favorite. Miss Sheil a lot. He did great work. Like Roob's historical data and insight. McLane is OK. Kempski is funny.

Burger King was just on WIP and downplayed ESP's piece on Sidney Jones playing this year. He and cataldi had a little back and forth. Angelo said "my friend ESP was on and said Jones is playing this year! What do you have 2 say about that?!" and King laughed & said "yeah, Eliot is never wrong. His stuff is written mostly for website clicks."

Word.
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 08-15-2017, 07:15 AM.

Comment

I always liked Les the best but he started tweeting too much about politics for my liking. Maybe I'll follow him again now that football season is here. Kempski and Reub are my two favorites.

Edit - I just saw what you wrote about King and ESP. That's amazing. He is a click bait allstar. The King is still the man, IMO. Love listening to him when he is on.
        Last edited by McCarthy12; 08-15-2017, 09:22 AM.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          I always liked Les the best but he started tweeting too much about politics for my liking. Maybe I'll follow him again now that football season is here. Kempski and Reub are my two favorites.
          I'll take Les' political tweets over Reub's college of hipster musical knowledge tweets.

Domo tweets a lot of politics too.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Ha! Yeah, true. Those clog my feed. I stopped following Domo for the same reason. I try to keep my political twitter follows pretty limited. I already have to deal with friends re-tweeting every political twitter person they follow all day long.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Kempski > Berman > Les

nm
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Retweet on roob's music tweets. Non stop. Had to unfollow him.

I use sportspyder.com a lot
                For Eagles shit. One landing page for tweets and articles alike.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  I use sportspyder.com a lot
                  For Eagles shit. One landing page for tweets and articles alike.
                  LOVE that website

http://sportspyder.com/teams/philadelphia-eagles/news
                  Last edited by Cheesesteak; 08-15-2017, 10:51 PM.
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Kempski

Comment

Spadaro

Comment

Barry Hess
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Birdbrawn

his training camp reports were legendary.
                          DB

Comment

Working...
                          X