No announcement yet.

Official Gayte next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Follow the smell of the Candian bacon and beer bottle trail to our room. We will have the hot plate going serving it up!
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Can't wait. I'll be landing around noon, flying out Monday morning.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

SF Game? I'm coming up and bringing the fam.

Comment

i'm staying at an airport hotel. where you staying?

we won't be rolling in til saturday dinner time. my kid has a couple games in the AM before we head up. i'm down for a saturday night meet up in the city or something though. let me know!

Comment

Get in touch with Zubaz Bunch of us are staying at the Springfield Marriot Suites in Ridley Park by the airport. We all go out for dinner on Sat night if you're able to swing it.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

definetly link up man. like Ken said we got rooms at the same telly. private message me your #. I can send you pics of DQ's momma's bush.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Whoooooooooo

yes thats right whooo..

Got the twins and Anthony rolling in around 7 ish!

will be good see to everyone
                Last edited by TRENT; 10-23-2017, 07:13 PM.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

The EIO's will be in attendance

No game, but I'll be at the gayte. We'll get there Saturday afternoon and leave Monday.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Thats cool, was talking to zubaz on Monday and wondered if you would be in attendance.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I plan on being there.

Comment

So Mr. Zubaz Weatherman...what's the weather word for Sunday?

Comment

YOu ask, so here goes.
                          Its not good. but we could dodge it..
                          Only thing now we hope is that the systems either stall or go fast.

3 major systems clashing. Northern jet stream dipping south like a piss bucket in the zubus. Big cold front out ahead of it, and then the southern flow up the moisture up the coast causing lots of rain and wind.

Hope for the cold front to move fast and I mean move fast, and the southern jet to dip further south and east, so it draws the storm out quicker. wont see nothing. except cold air and some winds.

This stuff can change with these type of patterns. so there is still hope. There is a lot of uncertainty with these type of systems. sorta like noreastern. I will go back to the weatherboy tower tommarow.

Comment

The night before

Comment

From 3rd & Inches

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                                X