Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Gayte next week

Who going?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I am in. Maggie too.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Me and Mrs. 3rd will be in the house.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        Me and Mrs. 3rd will be in the house.
        Looking forward to meeting Mrs. 3rd. Don´t believe I have met her before. Gonna be a great gayte!
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Myself, Derek and my other buddy Chicken Man aka Scott. We are heading down on Friday and meeting up with Zubaz.
          Last edited by KenfromCanada; 10-22-2017, 07:45 AM.
          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I will be there

Even though those ruffians from north of the border frighten me.

Since it’s Halloween, I’m curious to see if they’ll be dressed as lumberjacks. You know, the kind from Monty Python.

“I’m a lumberjack and I’m OK...........”
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Ill see if I can find a few Canadian Tuxedos for the event.
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

What a treat. See you there!

Comment

GOD WILLIN AND THE CREEK DON'T RISE.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Sorry I won't get a chance to see you and rest of the Tanzanians.

Comment

They are definitely hardcore tailgayters

Comment

Fer sure

Also arriving on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                          HAVEN'T SEEN OR HEARD A THING ABOUT RED GREEN SHOW. WATCHED IT ALL THE TIME.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Everybody from out of town staying at the same zub- tel?

Comment

As far as I know, yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X