Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for where to get magnets and decals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for where to get magnets and decals?

So about 10 years ago I posted about the idea of a vW bug helmet car. I decided why buy buy a new car, when I have an old truck that I never use that would looks sweet redone as an Eagles mobile.

Just went and had an estimate to turn the whole thing Kelly green. So that’s in order.

Now I’m thinking about two Buddy era logos, one for each door. Not having good luck finding any decals on amazon, eBay and the usual suspects. Any suggestions for places for ordering custom decals or magnets?

This truck isn’t worth much, so I’m not trying to sink a ton of money into it. Just looking for options. Also open to design thoughts. Zubaz tailgate?
    Last edited by BigSlizz; 10-21-2017, 01:02 PM.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    So about 10 years ago I posted about the idea of a vW bug helmet car. I decided why buy buy a new car, when I have an old truck that I never use that would looks sweet redone as an Eagles mobile.

Just went and had an estimate to turn the whole thing Kelly green. So that’s in order.

Now I’m thinking about two Buddy era logos, one for each door. Not having good luck finding any decals on amazon, eBay and the usual suspects. Any suggestions for places for ordering custom decals or magnets?

This truck isn’t worth much, so I’m not trying to sink a ton of money into it. Just looking for options. Also open to design thoughts. Zubaz tailgate?
    Steal the Zubus?
    DB

Comment

I won’t deny, the majesty of the Zubus stoked the fire for wanting to pull this off.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Before I would spend the money on paint and then add decals, wy not check into getting it Wrapped, they can order the wrap material in just about any color can also get pictures or decals reproduced right on the wrap.

I know its not cheap, BUT, it might be cheaper than getting both paint and decals??? http://www.skinzwraps.com/vehicle-graphics-wrap/
        Last edited by Eagle Road; 10-21-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

I haven’t thought about that. Issue is most wraps I see are done on white. I need to go from black to KG. It’s also got a lot of small dents from just being old. Might cost more than it’s worth.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

buddy ryan fathead?

Comment

Would wings on the doors look good? The Kelly Green is a good idea..I'm SO ready for the birds to go back to Kelly Green...SICK of this 90s midnight green, whatever the hell that is.
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

That’s actually how I’m leaning. Simple white wings on the dogs, retro logo on the hood, Eagles across the gate.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

That’s actually how I’m leaning. Simple white wings on the dogs, retro logo on the hood, Eagles across the gate.
                  Would look especially sweet on a VW bug
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

This is true, but this will end up being about 10% of that cost.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                    X