Chiefs-Raiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs-Raiders

I'll be honest, I usually avoid the Thursday Night shitfest, but from what I understand, FF gonna FF.

Yeah Id probably say it was the game of the year so far. First game ever with 5 final plays. As good as the chiefs are I dont think they can win a super bowl with FF at the helm. The clock management you saw last night is the same we saw for years and that kind of stuff really costs teams come playoff time. The chiefs defense looks like its falling without Berry, they were horrendous last night.

Eagle's can really make a statement on Monday night by going 6-1.

Comment

Incredible game. The Thurs games have been pretty good so far this year.

I am saying it now, Chiefs miss the playoffs. FF will blow their 5-0 start.
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

yeah it's funny, i feel like the NFL has reached a breaking point on TNF and london games oversaturating the market, but at least TNF has been money this year. our game, SF/STL, and last night were all really good games. better coverage helps too.

i'd be shocked if KC missed the playoffs. this is their second straight loss to a good team. i don't think last night was FF's fault.

Comment

I heard a snippet from FF's post-game press conference and he gave the tried-and-true, "We've got to do better, I've got to do better" response. I lost count how many times we heard that hollow excuse.

Thank God he's gone.

Comment

time's your's

Comment

At the end of the day I've got to put our players in a better position to make plays

Comment

If you put money on the Chiefs to reach the SB you are only hurting yourself

Comment

Working...
                X