Lonzo Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonzo Ball

For everyone who has their panties in a bunch about Fultz's "slow start" take a look at Ball's line from last night. lololol...looks like a total bust
    Last edited by 06hawkalum; 10-20-2017, 04:18 AM.

Did the Lakers give up an extra #1 for Ball?

Comment

The extra #1 was worth it to avoid the Ball circus. This will be a moot point when Fultz develops into the next James Harden, as most experts, unlike hyperreactionary Philly sports fans, project he will.
      Last edited by 06hawkalum; 10-20-2017, 07:08 AM.

Comment

I hope you're right. Those free throws looked terrible, and if it's due to.imjury, then sit him.

Comment

So we should judge Ball by his first game and not Fultz?

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
            I hope you're right. Those free throws looked terrible, and if it's due to.imjury, then sit him.
            I agree with you there. Remember, his form was fine in the summer league. Perhaps it is mental, in which case he may need some sessions with a sports psychologist.

Comment

If I remember correctly, Ball's first game in Vegas was a clunker, too. Then he lit it up. He'll be fine. Fultz should be fine.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                If I remember correctly, Ball's first game in Vegas was a clunker, too. Then he lit it up. He'll be fine. Fultz should be fine.
                You're right, and everyone was grave dancing over that game too. And I agree about Fultz, I just think it's going to take a little while (just like it did for Harden).

Comment

bingo

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                  You're right, and everyone was grave dancing over that game too. And I agree about Fultz, I just think it's going to take a little while (just like it did for Harden).
                  Let's worry about Fultz and see what Lonzo does. Also, Lavar = ratings.
                  Last edited by JuTMSY4; 10-20-2017, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Lavar was never going to have Lonzo play in Philly without a fight and the Sixers were never going to take Lonzo when they had Simmons.

This isn't a "we took Graham when we could have taken Thomas" situation. I hope Lonzo does poorly because he's a Laker and I don't like the Lakers, not because he could have been a Sixer.

Comment

29-11-9.

JUST LOOKIN AROUND ABOUT ALL SPORTS. SAYING HOW LONZO HAD A BOUNCE BACK GAME

IT'S AMAZING HOW ATHLETES GET PIGEON HOLED IN ONE GAME.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Watchin balls daddy and Stevin A the other day was brutal. First time I saw loudmouth Stevin A be backed down!

Comment

Working...
                        X