• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE's man Clement

Came up huge

Clement is a beast.

Comment

I think he really came into his own more and more as the season rolled along. By seasons end he was breaking tackles in the open field which he wasn't doing very much in the beginning of the season.

I saw him play a handful of times during his illustrious career at Glassboro High and I couldn't be happier for the guy. I wonder how many teams who passed him over in the draft are kicking themselves now. He was destined to be here as part of this storybook season.

Comment

He had some HUGE TD catches all season including obviously the one in the Superbowl. Not easy catches, especially for a back, especialy for a guy whose ability to catch was questioned pre-draft.

Comment

He's definitely turned into a beast in the open field, no question about it.

Comment

Funny how a chip on one’s shoulder makes some guys respond.

Comment

He was tough all year.

I think the game got easier for him as the year went on (a million rookies say the speed of the game is the biggest thing they get better at as they play more).

I believe Clement may be a bell cow back.

He's tough ... he's fast enough ... he'll probably get a little bigger ... the game should slow down more for him next year ... and he can catch.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Who was that Kid we drafted like a Jeremy Bloom 2.0?

I was like we have to keep 30 on this roster! think the kid is either on IR or PS but he was supposed to be some speedy returner,,,U could tell right away Clement was a keeper!

Astounding how the this draft class contributed,,,Howie turned into the Bambino of GM's last year....fucin knocking it out of the park left n right...Ok ok, the Mike Schmidt of GM's
                Last edited by TRENT; 02-06-2018, 11:54 AM.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Pumphrey ... I'm very interested to see if they stashed him because he's not actually a bum.

Comment

Never thought he was a bum

very slight in stature,,, and we were so deep at Rb,,,just after seeing Clement live at practice and then the preseason games,,,no way cut 30 for Pumph...think they Stashed him.
                    Last edited by TRENT; 02-06-2018, 12:28 PM.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

what?

Comment

exactly

Originally posted by slag View Post
                        what?
                        huh?
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          Pumphrey ... I'm very interested to see if they stashed him because he's not actually a bum.
                          They are probably going to try and turn him into Dion Lewis. Seems that they like the patriots way of having running backs that cause match-up problems (along with basically all of their offensive skill players).
                          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                          X