Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Nick Foles W-L record with the Eagles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Nick Foles W-L record with the Eagles?

I haven't looked it up but I think it's pretty good.

He must be in Phila. to hoist the Lombarday high on opening night, IMO!

I get that you can't have two starting QBs. But I also get that Wentz probably won't be 100 percent by opening day.

Communication between the involved players, the coaching staff and management will be key in managing the situation here. Emotional Intelligence.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

2012: 1-6
    2013: 8-3
    2014: 6-2
    2017: 5-1

Career: 20-12
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

He’s got the best winning pctg among Eagles starting QBs minimum 10 starts—.645.

Comment

If you asking about Super Bowls then the answer to that would be 100%.
        Last edited by RSE; 03-16-2018, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
          He’s got the best winning pctg among Eagles starting QBs minimum 10 starts—.645.

Not to mention but that first year when he started after Vick went down the whole Eagles team was in flames, they had a run of losses before he started and everybody had given up on Reid at that point.

Comment

All I know for sure is that he's riding a pretty awesome 3-game winning streak.

Comment

Stupid question but is he 5-0 in 2017 and Sudfeld 0-1 or he gets the loss because he started?

Comment

I don't even remember him starting 7 games in 2012. That season was pretty much wiped from my memory.

Comment

I honestly didn't either. Even the year he was 6-3, there were some ugly games (including some of the wins) but my recollection is that we were in just about every game. You always have a shot with Saint Nick.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

sudfeld should get the loss, but apparently football doesn't use the baseball system.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                      Does that stat include postseason?
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

No I think that’s only regular season. McNabb is as 9-7 in the playoffs and Foles is 3-1.

Comment

Accounting for his injuries in 99, 02, 06 and the fact he didn’t play in the last 2 games of 04, he went 100.5-57.5 (a tie in 08 counts half a win and half a loss). That equates to a .636 pctg while Foles’ record of 23-13 equates to .639.

Comment

Working...
                          X