Chip Kelly:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frick

I loved the Chip Kelly hire, but then he started getting rid of players in their prime... got me nervous. I thought all was well when he God DeMarco Murray, thought we would run all over everybody... uhhhhh, I was WWWWWWWRONG! However I did think that Pederson was a decent hire and what the heck... best hire ever! I love this team, and I love the trade scenarios we are seeing right now as well. Howie is makin' it work! The cap and the players. Love what he's doing right now. Who would have though after Chip ran us into the ground that within 2 years all would be repaired and we would be superbowl champs... that's gotta be a major blow to Chip's ego...

Comment

lol the ref is never gonna come back. things are going too well.

but yeah, he was the original one who said that chip "sold us a bill of goods."

good for lots of laughs, that ref.

Comment

Chip was the wrongest I've ever been about anything Eagles related. Loved his press conferences, loved the snarky, combative exchanges. Reminded me of Buddy in a weird way.

But Buddy was standing up for his guys. Chump was just fighting for Chump.

Comment

Great Article about this

Written well before the Birds made their playoff run

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...nder_chip.html
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I was wrong about Chip but I think atoned early on. It was his second year when Sanchez was the QB and we had to beat a 2-12 Foreskins team to get in the playoffs. He laid an egg.

Comment

i think the eagles would have missed the playoffs even if they'd won that game. after the loss to dallas a week before, the eagles had to win out and get help to make the playoffs. somehow, they stayed in playoff contention until week 16 the following season, and that game against the skins was one of those de facto NFC east title games. but of course they laid an egg with sam i am at QB.

i was huge on chip after 9-3 and a thanksgiving victory at dallas. it was hard not to be. but then everything turned to shit. chip sold us all a bill of goods.

Comment

Working...
              X