Nick Foles Super Bowl MVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Foles Super Bowl MVP

There is no doubt he is a starting caliber QB in the NFL.

I think he and Pederson may have been sandbagging it during the last couple of games of the regular season. No other QB outplayed him in the postseason.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I'll qualify that a little. Starting quality in the right system, with a coach who is flexible enough to take advantage of his strengths.

Comment

I think having an Elbow injury during camp

and not getting any reps all summer; along with the newer Practice rules, Kept Nick from ever getting into playing shape...It took those 3 games to break the rust off and for Dougie to taylor the offense for Foles. Really don't think there was any cat n Mouse going on.
      Last edited by TRENT; 03-10-2018, 08:56 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

even during the regular season

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
        I'll qualify that a little. Starting quality in the right system, with a coach who is flexible enough to take advantage of his strengths.
        I felt he was probably a top 30 QB in the NFL. When you look and down the 2017 starting rosters at the end of the season, he was better than 10 starters:

Brisett
        Stanton
        Petty
        Bortles
        Taylor
        Siemian
        Trubiski (potential aside)
        Kizer
        Cutler
        Yates (Watson is better probably)
        Stanton
        Flacco

You can quibble, but I think at least 10 of those guys aren't as good as BDN.

I think a team like the Broncos, Bills or Dolphins can improve with BDN behind center. I think Foles makes a team like the Broncos very dangerous.

Comment

maybe they played it vanilla against dallas, but that oakland game was legit terrible. really thought we were gonna lose at the end. foles wasn't great in the first half against atlanta either.

definitely a quality starter in the right situation, but not a QB who can elevate a franchise like wentz.

Comment

Working...
          X